Another school shooting in America

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Actually, you are to blame........the society that folk of your political persuasion have fostered and encouraged, the barriers you broke down are directly responsible for those kids deaths imho

amazing hes still alive.....mind you he is white.....

Apologies Stiff I have re read again ,my replies were completely wrong . Hope you can accept I was miles off the mark

Posted Images

Something that most on this thread will not understand is that you are “subjects” ie your are subjected to the will of the Queen and therefore her government. 

The Americans are “citizens “ and regard themselves as equal to anybody  in their government. (at least the ones I know do). 

They will not surrender their arms because  as citizens in a republic they have a “right” to them. 

As subjects your “rights” are given to you and taken from you at the will of the government. 

• Like 5

What about the right to go to /send you're kids to school and not get shot.

I know what you getting at.but sometime more important things come before you're rights.

Even an idiot can see there is a huge problem over there.

Btw I like being a subject lol

Also I keep.hearing about how the yanks are land of the free and blah blah blah.when the reality is most countries have freedom and in a lot of cases more than they have.but it seems they measure freedom in the right to bear arms.

Nothing wrong in being patriotic btw but when Americans bang on about "murica best country in the world" it is horseshit.

There 270 sovereign states think 180 have freedom.

America is 7th in literature

27th in maths

22nd in science

49th in life expectancy

178 infant mortality

They are NUM 1 n the most prisoners locked up per capital

Oh and number of adults who believe in angel's and the world is 6000 years old lol

They love to slag off Europe when the true fact is they have f**k all to crow about

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
47 minutes ago, scothunter said:

I know what you getting at.but sometime more important things come before you're rights.

Also I keep.hearing about how the yanks are land of the free and blah blah blah.when the reality is most countries have freedom and in a lot of cases more than they have.but it seems they measure freedom in the right to bear arms.

Nothing wrong in being patriotic btw but when Americans bang on about "murica best country in the world" it is horseshit.

27th in maths

22nd in science

49th in life expectancy

178 infant mortality

Oh and number of adults who believe in angel's and the world is 6000 years old lol

They love to slag off Europe when the true fact is they have f**k all to crow about

Booom...... that's the Scott we all love lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

l imagine that everyone on this forum possesses guns of some type (it is a hunting forum) and as such have all had the visit to see who we are, what we want, where we are going to use them, what we are going to do with them and the security of the items. Now i dont condider that to be unreasonable. What I would find unreasonable would be that some nutter can just go out and buy a gun of whatever sort and take the lives of anyone who is unlucky enough to be in the wrong pace at the wrong time. I dont feel any problem with being a subject and I don't fear a visit from the ( GUBERMUNT). IF they took my guns I'd make one or I'd make a bow and arrow or a blow pipe. Failing that I'd fix a rock on the end of a stick and  make a slingshot. BRITONS NEVER NEVER NEVER WILL BE SLAVES! !

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, mackem said:

I don't know if we are allowed them in the uk,aren't they classed as a firearm?

Dunno, I suppose it depends on what the muzzle energy is and the projectile mass! It depends on how much uujarhh is up behind it. and if it is a brick or a soggy raspberry 

• Haha 1
On 2/17/2018 at 07:28, kanny said:

Your right Chris and personally I don't have any feelings on this subject either way its simply not my business. The only thing I would question  is your comparison of guns and cars ...guns are for the most designed for killing and cars are not though Cleary they can be used for killing but then I suppose a 12 inch dildo could be also perish the thought :laugh:

That's a fair comment and fair comparison Kanny. Again though I'm looking at the intent rather than the tool. Over thirty-seven thousand people were killed in vehicle collisions in 2016 in the US while that isn't the intention it's still the result. On the other side...

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

That's a fair comment and fair comparison Kanny. Again though I'm looking at the intent rather than the tool. Over thirty-seven thousand people were killed in vehicle collisions in 2016 in the US while that isn't the intention it's still the result. On the other side...

and how many die from obesity every year down there?

i wish there was a drive thru gunshop.......i will take a supersized 308 in semiauto please,no pickles

Edited by Ted Newgent
3 minutes ago, Ted Newgent said:

and how many die from obesity every year down there?

i wish there was a drive thru gunshop.......i will take a supersized 308 in semiauto please,no pickles

Hard to say regarding obesity but heart disease, stroke and diabetes are all in the top ten. They're all correlated with obesity.

8 hours ago, paul sr said:

chris. i agree with every thing you said as regard rural and urban crime. all you have to do is look at chicago . the 4th july weekend 2017 there were over 100 shootings.

Agreed. No one is saying it isn't without its problems but banning guns simply leaves guns in the hands of the criminals. It removes the right to fight back. It certainly doesn't address the root of the problem and it doesn't even begin to start with what you do with the estimated 350 million guns in circulation.

Ban guns is a catchy slogan but it doesn't do f*ck all to solve anything like most catchy slogans.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, scothunter said:

27th in maths

22nd in science

49th in life expectancy

178 infant mortality

NOTHING is more important than an honest mans rights.......once you take responsibility and decision making out of the individuals hands and hand that awesome power to governments then you are nothing more than a slave. 

That’s why we are at the point where we will allow governments to tell us what we can view, write and read on the internet.......it’s why we allow them to ban books, jokes and free speech!

” A walk on part in a war for a lead role in a cage”...........

Governments know you can’t legislate for madness......but they also know you can legislate on the pretence of preventing madness, and that gives them so much more to play with ;) 

NOTHING is more important

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Well the UK's laws right now aren't really opressing me to the stage where I feel I'm living in stalin or Putin's Russia. Or even the yanks homeland security legislation. Which a lot of American citizens have issues with!

Until then i might feel concerned wilf.

I feel relatively safe and happy in the UK . Granted the government is shit and greedy shower of c**ts but they are no worse or better than any other nations in fact prob less so than some. 

7 hours ago, scothunter said:

Well the UK's laws right now aren't really opressing me to the stage where I feel I'm living in stalin or Putin's Russia. Or even the yanks homeland security legislation. Which a lot of American citizens have issues with!

Until then i might feel concerned wilf.

I feel relatively safe and happy in the UK . Granted the government is shit and greedy shower of c**ts but they are no worse or better than any other nations in fact prob less so than some. 

Make a race related joke within earshot of a policeman or deny a homosexual entry to your shop because you don’t really agree with homosexuality and we will see how much freedom you have mate.

But I will agree, it’s not worse than many places........but shit coated in sugar is still shit.

My point is, you can’t give them an inch......no matter how well intentioned.

They just can’t be trusted with it.

• Like 2