Another school shooting in America

this semi auto ban shit has now reached canada

damn sjw's are balling and now boycotts/petitions concerning companies in canada who deal

with semi auto rifle manufacturers in america,most of which had nothing to do with florida.

we have the liebrals in power at the mo and the safety minister is due to release his new laws

on firearm ownership/drugs/crime/gangs etc etc

i get a bad feeling i am going to be drawn into this in a pretty bad way.

and with the two recent court cases involving white males who were absolved of murdering two natives,this is making me

very unsure about living here.i am getting a bad feeling about this country,its going down the pan slowly

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Actually, you are to blame........the society that folk of your political persuasion have fostered and encouraged, the barriers you broke down are directly responsible for those kids deaths imho

amazing hes still alive.....mind you he is white.....

Apologies Stiff I have re read again ,my replies were completely wrong . Hope you can accept I was miles off the mark

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

It looks like it's going to be a fight that's for sure.

This guy breaks it down and it looks bleak on paper. The bad news for the Dems is that this is something that could possibly stop a Republican beatdown at the next election.

FFS dont let the canadian government see that proposal

On 28/02/2018 at 02:42, Ted Newgent said:

this semi auto ban shit has now reached canada

damn sjw's are balling and now boycotts/petitions concerning companies in canada who deal

with semi auto rifle manufacturers in america,most of which had nothing to do with florida.

we have the liebrals in power at the mo and the safety minister is due to release his new laws

on firearm ownership/drugs/crime/gangs etc etc

i get a bad feeling i am going to be drawn into this in a pretty bad way.

and with the two recent court cases involving white males who were absolved of murdering two natives,this is making me

very unsure about living here.i am getting a bad feeling about this country,its going down the pan slowly

Put 2&2 together !

You have a Safety minister ?!? And I thought WE were in a mess !

ok shit got real with canada's 'safety' minister

i aint looking forward to see what this fckn goon has planned

ACTUAL ARTICLE

In the wake of the Florida student shootings that have galvanized anti-gun Americans and Canadians, Public Safety Minister Ralph Goodale promised Thursday he will table legislation “within weeks” to complete Liberal gun-control election commitments.

Goodale said he was impressed by U.S. public reaction to the Parkland, Florida, shootings and subsequent decisions by at least two national retail chains in the U.S. to hike the gun-buying age to 21 or stop selling assault-style rifles.

In Canada, the national outdoor equipment retailer Mountain Equipment Co-op reacted quickly Thursday to a sudden and fast-growing online petition and announced it would discontinue lines of sport and outdoor accessory brands owned by a company that also owns Savage Arms Company, one of the biggest gun manufacturers in the U.S. that has a Canadian subsidiary.

“It’s amazing, the commercial and personal outpouring in response to the Florida situation, compared to others where that didn’t seem to happen,” Goodale said. “The impact of this one seems to be far more profound, and may bring about significant change in attitudes.”

Goodale first promised a bill to implement remaining Liberal gun control promises last October, in the aftermath of a mass shooting in Las Vegas, Nevada, where a lone gunman used several semi-automatic rifles to kill 58 people at an outdoor music festival and injure another 850.

“We’re working on the final detail right now. It’s just about ready to go to the House, not quite, I hope to be table it in Parliament within the next very few weeks.” Goodale told iPolitics.

“Part of the difficulty in this period is we’ve got the budget process and we’ve got these two weeks on (in Parliament), two weeks off, two weeks on, which drives me crazy in terms of logistics,” he said.

Goodale indicated, however, that one of the Liberal promises — a requirement for all vendors to keep records of firearm inventory and sales to assist in police investigations and gun crimes — will not be included in the bill.

“The requirement that is mentioned in the platform, with respect to commercial inventories, is no different than what (Canadian gun retailers) are already doing, it’s just normal commercial practice, normal practice that is the standard pretty well the right across North America, including places like Arkansas and Texas,” Goodale said.

Goodale last November announced $327 million over five years toward anti-gang programs and a crackdown on gun crime. The Liberal platform promised $100 million annually, but Goodale said the regular annual transfers would begin after the first five-year period ends, in 2012.

Legislative changes would be required for other aspects of the campaign platform, including tightening down on transport permits for prohibited firearms and restricted handguns and rifles, including assault-style semi-automatics that can only be used at licensed gun clubs and shooting ranges.

The Canadian Firearms Registry shows a total of 979 AR-15 semi-automatic rifles — the kind used in the Parkland shootings — registered to individuals, business and museums in Canada to the end of January, 2017.

A total of 6,756 AR-15 variants were registered up to that time, a copy of the registry shows, while an RCMP table released under an access to information request shows a total of 52,131 “AR-15 type rifles and variants” were registered up to the end of December, 2016.

• 2 months later...

Bit of a tangent, but I watched a documentary late last night that threw up a couple of stats that pricked my ears up - "Life and death in Chicago"........a city plagued by gun violence, to the extent that someone is shot every 2 hours , on average. Of those, 2 or 3 will be fatally wounded.

But here's the thing...........Chicago has some of the most restrictive gun laws in the US. There are no gun shops in the city - none whatsoever !

Restricted gun ownership = lower gun deaths........not in Chicago, apparently !

It’s been a massacre on the streets of London this weekend as well.........middle aged white dudes with families shooting each other ?

24 minutes ago, WILF said:

It’s been a massacre on the streets of London this weekend as well.........middle aged white dudes with families shooting each other ?

5 shootings over the bank holiday so far in London,dont know how many stabbings,sky news did a report earlier on it and the "tributes" put on youtube by one lads gang,all the usual crap,rappers,disrespect,tribal shit,one ex-gang member who tries to steer gangbangers onto the right track has a son serving 20+ years for murder,the usual get rich or die trying turf control shit,lack of opportunity,disenfranchisement,sad cos dey is from da ghettos etc