Another school shooting in America

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Actually, you are to blame........the society that folk of your political persuasion have fostered and encouraged, the barriers you broke down are directly responsible for those kids deaths imho

amazing hes still alive.....mind you he is white.....

Apologies Stiff I have re read again ,my replies were completely wrong . Hope you can accept I was miles off the mark

Posted Images

people with mental issues kill people

all of you on here who hold firearms,do you consider yourselves without mental health issues?

if not,why havent you run amok?

guns are too freely available in the states which combined with 'nutjobs' causes these mass school shootings.

the whole system is fckd up over here.too much cash from the NRA being paid to senators who are turning a blind eye to it all.

one gent just got 'paid' over $3million dollas by the NRA to keep the law as it is.

5 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

yea and black lives matter.  as the blacks are the biggest offenders of gun crime. not that this is anything to do with this thread. but as once said, why ban guns when the baddies already have them, leaving the good guys unable to defend themselves

and the majority of mass shootings are carried out by white males

To put a bit of perspective on this, there were just under 40,000 reported knife incidents and 6700 gun incidents in the UK in 2017........80 people were stabbed to death in London alone in 2017

surely all knives should be banned by all of the anti gun logic? 

• Like 3
33 minutes ago, WILF said:

To put a bit of perspective on this, there were just under 40,000 reported knife incidents and 6700 gun incidents in the UK in 2017........80 people were stabbed to death in London alone in 2017

6 camels ain't the same as 6 donkeys..:thumbs:

39 minutes ago, WILF said:

another way to look at it wilf , these people  are just born cowards , they not got the guts to go up to a person  and start a fight with there   fists /feet , they have to use a weapon  , we had people like that at school , could only fight if tooled up, in my book there cowards  who couldnt  punch they way through paper bag  :yes:  with human nature  you will always get  bullies = cowards  only difference  now they got  availability to knives / guns, another  thing  bulger  case   , both lads had been bullied, so killing a little boy like they did  was 100% cowardice he  couldnt fight back.  like knifing or pulling a trigger   pure cowards  and   nothing else

violent crime in my opinion has feck all to do with guns being available, or not 

knife crime here is terrible , the murder rate in london with knifes is shocking

i think the problem is that theres not enough checks on nut cases in general

this guy had posted on line before about wanting to carry out this sort of crime

i blame the authorities for not following up on it properly

care in the community is a load of bollacks as well, but is cheaper than having

asylams which we need for the loons LOL

• Like 2
10 hours ago, WILF said:

Ban as many knives as you like it won't stop people carrying them, a few years back it was passed that you could get 5 years for carrying certain knives for the wrong reason, that has not stopped them from being carried. Handguns were banned what has that solved? Nothing, gun crime has increased since.

If folk want to kill, banning weapons won't stop them 

• Like 5

People say that nutters will kill regardless which is obviously true. But giving them access to semi automatic weapons just makes their job easier and allows them to do more damage and take more lives than they ever could with a kitchen knife

• Like 1
1 hour ago, delswal said:

Ban as many knives as you like it won't stop people carrying them, a few years back it was passed that you could get 5 years for carrying certain knives for the wrong reason, that has not stopped them from being carried. Handguns were banned what has that solved? Nothing, gun crime has increased since.

If folk want to kill, banning weapons won't stop them 

So if we allowed the same gun laws we wouldn't see an increase?

Or another scenario let's say we did legalise guns here.

Then year or two down the line we had five or six school shootings maybe more. Not to mention the thousand other gun crimes /murders/nnocent bystanders etc. 

You would still think it was a responsible action by the government to allow Guns in the hands of the public.

I imagine same applies here as the states some wouldn't give a flying f**k how many folk or schools get shot up as long as they are allowed there arsenal.

Btw we had one school shooting here with the loss of 16 wee toddlers they were banned not had one since. 

Yea I agree nutters are going to kill and not much we can do stop them but let's not make there kill count easier to achieve. 

The states have one f****d up problem with guns and to adopt that policy here is f***ing madness

Anyway it's never ever going to happen and to the relief of the vast vast vast majority of Brits. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, scothunter said:

So if we allowed the same gun laws we wouldn't see an increase?

Or another scenario let's say we did legalise guns here.

Then year or two down the line we had five or six school shootings maybe more. Not to mention the thousand other gun crimes /murders/nnocent bystanders etc. 

You would still think it was a responsible action by the government to allow Guns in the hands of the public.

I imagine same applies here as the states some wouldn't give a flying f**k how many folk or schools get shot up as long as they are allowed there arsenal.

Btw we had one school shooting here with the loss of 16 wee toddlers they were banned not had one since. 

Yea I agree nutters are going to kill and not much we can do stop them but let's not make there kill count easier to achieve. 

The states have one f****d up problem with guns and to adopt that policy here is f***ing madness

Anyway it's never ever going to happen and to the relief of the vast vast vast majority of Brits. 

Guns are in the hands of the public albeit rifles and shotguns, ok that crack pot who shot the children at Dunblane used a hand gun and after that hand guns were banned. What if somebody decided they wanted to out and shoot folks the same damage could be done with a semi auto shotgun could it not?

It's not the guns that are the problem it's the people with the guns. Should we ban all guns including sporting guns? Sensible people don't go around killing folk for fun, fcuking idiots do, if an idiot cannot get a gun a sword knife machete will do the job.

But I will agree with you on one thing SH, I agree with the handgun ban no need for joe public to have a .357 .44 or 9mm in the house   

• Like 2
1 minute ago, delswal said:

Guns are in the hands of the public albeit rifles and shotguns, ok that crack pot who shot the children at Dunblane used a hand gun and after that hand guns were banned. What if somebody decided they wanted to out and shoot folks the same damage could be done with a semi auto shotgun could it not?

It's not the guns that are the problem it's the people with the guns. Should we ban all guns including sporting guns? Sensible people don't go around killing folk for fun, fcuking idiots do, if an idiot cannot get a gun a sword knife machete will do the job.

But I will agree with you on one thing SH, I agree with the handgun ban no need for joe public to have a .357 .44 or 9mm in the house   

quoted for truth

as for people not being able to have a handgun,why not?

as long as you aint a nutter we should be able to have one.

thats the problem with firearm holders,shotgun users say rifles are bad...some firearm owner dont agree with hunting with hounds on horseback

we dont need to throw each other  under the bus

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1