Another school shooting in America

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Actually, you are to blame........the society that folk of your political persuasion have fostered and encouraged, the barriers you broke down are directly responsible for those kids deaths imho

amazing hes still alive.....mind you he is white.....

Apologies Stiff I have re read again ,my replies were completely wrong . Hope you can accept I was miles off the mark

Posted Images

My son studied in America for 5yrs 2010 - 2015 , and you tend too keep an eye on the American news when a family member is living out there . I under stand there right to bear arms for protection but why the Fukc do they sell basically machine guns to the general public and it's them type of weapons used in these murders , wouldn't want a hand gun be enough protection ?? , I'd not be surprised if you wanted a fully armed tank they'd let you !! 

• Like 1

The shear volume of mass shootings! There's been 30 so far and its only February!  Last year there was 346 incidents of  mass shooting. ( 4 or more killed)!  nutters. You'd want to live right out in the sticks up a mountain with several rows of razor wire, a few ditches and a lot of sensors but then you have to move around and live a life. Pot luck and take your chance.

Sad, its become the norm out there these days, it doesn't even shock the general public any more because its daily news. If they ever want to start reversing this culture they need to rethink their whole culture. Untill they do it just carries on.

The problem is that they aren't even close to addressing why it's happening. There is a movement for gun control but even if they did control some guns there are so many guns in circulation that it would never have an effect. I have a friend over there who said when his state banned full auto guns that he went out and bought 12 in the run up to the ban. They are stashed under his house.....but it wasn't just him, every one did the same. Guns are part of Americans identity 

Society don’t need to ban guns, it needs to have a look at the example it is setting and how it is raising its young people.

In a world where we keep normalising the hideous in the name of tolerance then the hideous will become normal.......I’d have thought that was obvious.

We slung the moral compass out the window 50 years ago or more and with it went our young people’s lives.

jmho 

• Like 2

If guns and ammo were freely available here, we would have a similar problem. In some city areas the yout all cary knives with tragic consequencies. It is really bad when a yout of say 13 is told that to join a gang and be cool that he has to go out and prove his loyalty by stabbing someone. You or any member  of your family could be innocently  going about your business and a kid on a push bid just rides by and stabs them for no reason other than to be cool. l have a 9 year old grandaughter and already the peer pressure is starting to invade her life in issues like body image. what you are wearing and personal self esteem. The daughter aint leting her have an all singing  danciñg mobile or any Facebook account where a lot of this trouble starts. I'd get her trained in self defence and give anyone  a sorting out but then yThen your in the wrong. The other day I had a message come up on my screen informing me that 3 people had unfriended me !!!.  Being unfriended by 3 people ? ..?   Now this don't really phase me seeing as I am not on any social media site and seeing and I am not bothered by anything anyone thinks or says about  me. But if I were someone of a mental instability and had access to weapons I could well imagine  taking out a few undesirables. Maybe a start up the local encampment, but not school kids!

11 hours ago, scothunter said:

Doesn't even phase me anymore.

same here  mate,:thumbs: the old saying ,( you live by the sword, you die by it ) in this case guns , the yanks want there guns, so they pay the price  with regular killings :yes:  . than fook   it not as bad in the uk, it increasing , but only slow scale , more knives killing over here right now . :yes: