First season dogs

3 hours ago, mad4digging said:

I started a white dog and white bitch both with a few digs over them so hopefully they carry on next season...Shame about your dog Shane but it's all part of the game ,,every terrier isn't going to reach your standards...all you can do is drive on,I'm sure you'll pull few workers out of young stuff next season 

Sound T its a pity about him but it is what it is. Them two whites you have are cracking dogs a credit to you. Even if there white ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

My brother in law had a good first season with his little border bitch and still having a good season with her i never thought  he would have a border he  like black dogs  and had some very good black dogs but speaks  well of this border but like he said time will tell

• Like 1
1 hour ago, shaneg said:

Sound T its a pity about him but it is what it is. Them two whites you have are cracking dogs a credit to you. Even if there white ??

Sound I try my best haha We will see how they fair out next season,,few more to entered mid season...have u many to bring on next season

• Like 1
On 2/15/2018 at 20:45, ceaser said:

This bitch got her first dig sunday left her off loose she checked all along the bank half way down in she went dug her at .5 

20171028_143320.jpg

Sounds like my type of terrier. Had to work for the line before going to ground and finding. Promising indeed.