Such a thing as to many?

I can't believe the amount of rabbits there are this year, and the amount of feed on the ground only adding to the numbers, is there such a thing as to many? 

This is a copy of a post I put on my page today. https://www.(!64.56:886/The-Ferret-Man-1407324296039166/

There are more rabbits this year than I have seen for the last 10 years, and it seems the farmers agree.

This week alone, I have had four phone calls from new farmers, asking if I could come out and help clear a few, I took on two of them, one in MT Cottrell the other in Dereel , I had to regretfully declined the other two.

I have to many as it is at the moment to keep up with, so if you are on my list be patient, I will be back soon, especially now the better weather is coming, and I can get a bit more done.

I will see you Friday Kyle, and Neil see you Sunday.

Thank you for your patience, and all the recommendations guy’s. Cheers Doug

4 minutes ago, talt said:

I for one envy you. Rabbits on my permissions have become something of a rarity. Let's hope that RHVD  doesn't ruin your sport in Oz.

RHVD and the new K5 strain, has been let go on a few of the permissions I frequent, and has had little impact, it is more effective is some areas than others,where their resistance is still building

• Like 2

I got called into do a garden but there's only a couple of burrows in the garden they where coming in from the farm next door , but the guy says i know the farmer  i will get you on there , so here's hoping as there's a good few on the farm 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, The one said:

I got called into do a garden but there's only a couple of burrows in the garden they where coming in from the farm next door , but the guy says i know the farmer  i will get you on there , so here's hoping as there's a good few on the farm 

He should let you on, doing them a favour really.