having a good day beats looking at the pc all day

Out ferreting again today on a new bit of land that a farmer has rented and asked me  to ferret.So i  met Ian (stoggy) this morning and we got stuck in putting nets down while it was still frosty.We had a good day with the owner of the land coming for a chat and ending up telling us we can shoot them on a night if we want.So as there are some thick hedges and lots of signs of rabbits we could not refuse and told him we would be back soon.We ended up with 16 rabbits and we had a good day out as usual the new ferrets are getting the jist. Ians hobs worked well again.

16  a rabbits  d .jpg

16 rabbits a.jpg

16  a rabbits  b .jpg

having   fun   again

16  a rabbits  c .jpg

16  a rabbits a.jpg

20180212_085827.jpg

20180212_085808.jpg

Edited by archiekale
  • Like 2

Once again another day out doing what we want when we want to with who we want too.At least we don`t have to call round folks we don`t see from one year to the next,asking will you come out with me i have no one to go out with now.We never mentioned six of the rabbits had young in when gutted.:laugh:

Very nice lads, like the quad set up but it isn't half flat ground up there mate, here your ether walking up a hill or down one. Lol

We been bolting young for about a month now seems to get earlier and earlier every year.

Cheers Arry