pigzilla WTF

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You got that right................look at that black one with glasses in the Labour party that the lads on here are always giving out about. And Hilary Clinton, she's another.

I've heard you can finger bang a black bear to death, if you're quick and horny enough.... Is that true?

Posted Images

Just now, WILF said:

Ahh......but would you use a dedicated night set up or a dedicated day set up?......would the UV factor effect the trajectory ?

i mean, you have to know this stuff ! 

Thermal Imaging?

For something like that you'd need to account for the rotation of the earth!

• Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, WILF said:

Ahh......but would you use a dedicated night set up or a dedicated day set up?......would the UV factor effect the trajectory ?

i mean, you have to know this stuff ! 

I reckon you'd probably give it too much DOPE (that's the tactical term for holdover ;) ....... I think)! See I reckon these are Asian boars and those are Asian bins, everything is about 4/5ths normal size to save Asian humans looking small in pictures and so when you range the critter through your Ballistic reticle you'll think it's further away!

• Haha 3
10 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I reckon you'd probably give it too much DOPE (that's the tactical term for holdover ;) ....... I think)! See I reckon these are Asian boars and those are Asian bins, everything is about 4/5ths normal size to save Asian humans looking small in pictures and so when you range the critter through your Ballistic reticle you'll think it's further away!

So what you're saying is that the truth depends entirely on your personal perspective? :hmm:

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, Greyman said:

You would have to have a massive set of gonads to shoot the f****r with a bow, if you were not up a tree he,d just look round and tell you to start running 

About 10 mins of hand to tusk combat with with pigs from a bowhunter! LOL

Found this part about Antonio piss funny.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1