pigzilla WTF

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You got that right................look at that black one with glasses in the Labour party that the lads on here are always giving out about. And Hilary Clinton, she's another.

I've heard you can finger bang a black bear to death, if you're quick and horny enough.... Is that true?

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, mackem said:

One mans nutters is another mans characters :laugh:

I know a few of them...

One right now, an ozzie lad. Heart of gold but not plumbed in right. The ex Mrs hated him, the daughter pulls a face whenever I mention "off to pool", i think he's a cnut but fuuck he's a good laugh ?

• Like 1
On 12/02/2018 at 10:29, Born Hunter said:

He got f***ing rinsed for that in the media. UA dropped him as a brand ambassador. Too much whooping and cheering for me but the lad trains his ass off and did exactly what the pissy whiny antis say hunters wouldn't have the bottle to do. No firearm for protection iirc too.

Fair play to him for having the balls to get in close and do what he did, but the camera man and his other pal would have had his back with firearms @ 8.32 his mate pops into shot carrying a rifle, I would of thought anybody doing that without a gunman as back up would be totally off his rocker. 

On 2/12/2018 at 14:51, ChrisJones said:

It's not the calibre that's important it's the shot placement... :thumbs:

aint that the truth 

a famous native canadian  old lady shot and killed a huge grizzly with a .22lr the pictures are on google

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
20 minutes ago, delswal said:

Fair play to him for having the balls to get in close and do what he did, but the camera man and his other pal would have had his back with firearms @ 8.32 his mate pops into shot carrying a rifle, I would of thought anybody doing that without a gunman as back up would be totally off his rocker. 

I can only take the fella at face value and at 5.30 he is explicit there is no firearm backup. Where you see the gun is the following morning doing the potentially dangerous follow up. Of course he might be lieing but then equally the fella has killed plenty of bears with a bow up close.

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, DanielG said:

aint that the truth 

a famous native canadian  old lady shot and killed a huge grizzly with a .22lr the pictures are on google

People would cringe if they saw what was being used out in the tundras. Works though!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, socks said:

Fukc me old chip hailstone is killing bison with a black powder shotgun ???

Didn't his wife Agnes use a tiny calibre,maybe just a .22 for head shooting swimming caribou from a boat?

• Like 1