pigzilla WTF

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You got that right................look at that black one with glasses in the Labour party that the lads on here are always giving out about. And Hilary Clinton, she's another.

I've heard you can finger bang a black bear to death, if you're quick and horny enough.... Is that true?

Posted Images

Wong Cho Ching wrote: 'It's so hungry, and the wild boar has the right to live and freedom. He is only hungry.

:help: 8P

My first thought however was 'Well presented with the shoulder forward there for the high velocity insertion of a 1 ounce slug....... or three!' LOL

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Sad 1
1 minute ago, Ted Newgent said:

me personally would plug the smaller ones first,that big bugger will be rank.he didnt get that big

by eating the finest of foods.

slowly pigs are taking over the world

You got that right................look at that black one with glasses in the Labour party that the lads on here are always giving out about. And Hilary Clinton, she's another.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
2 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

Wong Cho Ching wrote: 'It's so hungry, and the wild boar has the right to live and freedom. He is only hungry.

:help: 8P

My first thought however was 'Well presented with the shoulder forward there for the high velocity insertion of a 1 once slug....... or three!' LOL

.22 or .177 ?

• Haha 2

Lot of problems with pigs in HK recently,people attacked,one was in a shopping centre causing damage,some guy hit and killed 5 while driving,hate to think of the state of the car,if they were in mainland china they wouldn't last 2 minutes,they would be #32 on the menu with stir fried rice.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
36 minutes ago, Ted Newgent said:

me personally would plug the smaller ones first,that big bugger will be rank.he didnt get that big

by eating the finest of foods.

slowly pigs are taking over the world

Yeah but once your belly is full the big guy looks better over the mantle piece and carries more memories than the taste, especially when you exaggerate the story a little more each time it's told?