head wrecker

si brown

On 12/02/2018 at 02:55, si brown said:

The back of the stock is low and long to suit open sights jon so to get the right eye relief I’ve got to stick me neck out like a giraffe!!! Lol

its going to a young lad so I might have to shorten the rear for him if he wants to use a scope!

besides that trauma the the 510’s ace :) 

The stock will not be getting shortend Si, he can grow into it that way the rifle can be used by myself my lad and the grandson. It has taken it's place in his bedroom next to his nerf guns lol with strict instructions that it cannot be used unless he's there. His words were " it's my gun grandad you've got your own" that was me told lol.

Thanks again Si / Jimmy.

forgot to add, told him when he has learned to shoot with it as it is, then he will get scopes and not until :thumbs:

• Like 1

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

woke up today the first time this year to blazing sunshine... it was dinner time by the time I could be bothered to get up though!! I thought this is the perfect chance to christen the hw35...I h

A mate of mine is floggin Si Pittaway fan club thongs if your interested Marko? Super cheap, super tight and super bright.  Im told Si rubs his balls over every garment twice before its gets pack

pair of twats !                     

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, delswal said:

The stock will not be getting shortend Si, he can grow into it that way the rifle can be used by myself my lad and the grandson. It has taken it's place in his bedroom next to his nerf guns lol with strict instructions that it cannot be used unless he's there. His words were " it's my gun grandad you've got your own" that was me told lol.

Thanks again Si / Jimmy.

forgot to add, told him when he has learned to shoot with it as it is, then he will get scopes and not until :thumbs:

nice one.... at least its gone to a good home:thumbs:

was hiding in a garage at work the other day while it was pissin down, got talking to a kid/Adam from goole/howden who knows you!!

small world. 

hows your mega flash watch?? your lass smashed it up for being crap at valentine stuff:laugh:

8 hours ago, si brown said:

nice one.... at least its gone to a good home:thumbs:

was hiding in a garage at work the other day while it was pissin down, got talking to a kid/Adam from goole/howden who knows you!!

small world. 

hows your mega flash watch?? your lass smashed it up for being crap at valentine stuff:laugh:

Adam form where lol, never heard of him, Don't think I know anybody from there, well not that I know of anyway. If she goes anywere near my watch she will get even less next year lol. I know a few from the south cave / north cave market weighton from my dogging days 

3 minutes ago, delswal said:

Adam form where lol, never heard of him, Don't think I know anybody from there, well not that I know of anyway. If she goes anywere near my watch she will get even less next year lol. I know a few from the south cave / north cave market weighton from my dogging days 

yeah hes a dogger... you put him onto Mel for terriers or sumat, might of dropped him in it cos he knows your las too:laugh:

8 hours ago, si brown said:

yeah hes a dogger... you put him onto Mel for terriers or sumat, might of dropped him in it cos he knows your las too:laugh:

Think I know who you mean, I sold them a bull x a few years back and sorted them with a terrier about 5-6 years since, they have been to my place a few times over the years

• Like 1
17 hours ago, delswal said:

Thanks again Si / Jimmy.

Told you id sort some thing for grandson Del

and whats better than a hw35 a jm35 as Si calls it

tell the young one to look after it she,s a 42yr old

looker ,

Tell dave im not going to the shooting show

he told me what he is putting in the breakfast for you lot

:bad::bad::bad:

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: