head wrecker

si brown

15 minutes ago, mark williams said:

What calibre is your 35 Si ?

What calibre is your 510 ?

Now "truthfully",- what zero range are they at ?

the 35's a .22 I walked out about 28 yards,

and the 510 is .177 zeroed at 40 ive sorted the 510 so I can set the power to the pellet!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

woke up today the first time this year to blazing sunshine... it was dinner time by the time I could be bothered to get up though!! I thought this is the perfect chance to christen the hw35...I h

A mate of mine is floggin Si Pittaway fan club thongs if your interested Marko? Super cheap, super tight and super bright.  Im told Si rubs his balls over every garment twice before its gets pack

pair of twats !                     

Posted Images

We all have days like that pal. I've shot at drawing pins all afternoon and then gone out with the same Springer at dusk and missed sitters.......its easy to turn an airrifle into a cricket bat when you know it's something you have done and not the gun?

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, mattwhite said:

We all have days like that pal. I've shot at drawing pins all afternoon and then gone out with the same Springer at dusk and missed sitters.......its easy to turn an airrifle into a cricket bat when you know it's something you have done and not the gun?

I was propper pi55ed off with it matt:wallbash:

never missed so many opportunity's glad I went back :laugh:

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, mark williams said:

Well sounds like incline, decline trajectory trouble Si.

Check out Si Pitterway incline shooting on You Tube, - I cant be arsed I`m on my 3rd tin of apple juice :laugh: x

I use two other .22 regularly mark with no problems, this 35 was hitting a 2" bell at 60 last weekend, its down to me and I dont think ill get any better with it!

3 minutes ago, mark williams said:

The high pigeons Si, - your point of impact is high.

The normal shots,- you are bang on with your zero`s - check that you tube video mate. :good:

P.S.  Hic ! :whistling:

A mate of mine is floggin Si Pittaway fan club thongs if your interested Marko? Super cheap, super tight and super bright. 

Im told Si rubs his balls over every garment twice before its gets packed and sent... 

ill pm you his details if you like :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
12 minutes ago, mark williams said:

The high pigeons Si, - your point of impact is high.

The normal shots,- you are bang on with your zero`s - check that you tube video mate. :good:

P.S.  Hic ! :whistling:

.22 97 not a problem:yes:

fullsizeoutput_1bf.thumb.jpeg.2cb9967ae7279882732e9731762eb879.jpeg

• Like 1

Hmmm :hmm: .22cal you say ?

A 27 yd zero gives no hold under - only " hold over" need be applied after that,- ah yer cant shoot for shit.

Twat !  x

Dunno what twenty twos you've been shooting Marko but I know of no .22 needing no hold under from muzzle unless it's closer than 12-15 yards. Even elevated. Your watching to much YouTube, it's mushin ya mind mate :) 

x

• Like 1
  • Haha 1