Getting the smell of fox of your hands

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A girl once told me not to use hot water as it opens the pores and the stink will linger these days I just live with the smell from September until March. Have an occasional break when they stink of r

Enjoy the foxy aroma as long as you can, we always call it the smell of success, lovely jubbly.

Nice try Chevinfox, if I come on here tomorrow evening and say I've just pissed on my hands would your answer be " ". Anyways when I was married it was always good to come home smelling of fox, i

23 minutes ago, EDDIE B said:

Smells like nothing compared too extracting and cutting glands. lol When you cut one, you can actually taste it. When the Mrs starts shouting down the yard at you, you know them glands are good and strong lol

Was she down the yard Eddie because you were skinning a fox in the living room, probably while watching Corrie :laugh:.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, CHEVINFOX said:

there was a old chap years ago that would piss on his hands before he'd touch a fox swore by it  give it a go :victory: 

Last year on the General Forum someone asked for a cure for mouth ulcers. I suggested packing his mouth with black pepper. He actually did it, came back on and said it was a dreadful experience.

Something tells me Chevinfox that you're trying to get the same reaction here.

I can see it now "the fox smell is gone, but everyone thinks I've pissed myself." :laugh:.

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, EDDIE B said:

Smells like nothing compared too extracting and cutting glands. lol When you cut one, you can actually taste it. When the Mrs starts shouting down the yard at you, you know them glands are good and strong lol

Worse thing I ever smelt was a old shrivelled up skunk gland kept in a pot,I took a good sniff as well made my eyes water ?

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1
17 minutes ago, neil cooney said:

Was she down the yard Eddie because you were skinning a fox in the living room, probably while watching Corrie :laugh:.

I was in the shed, and she was in kitchen and the window was open. Had to leave clothes outside or she wasn't letting me in lol

35 minutes ago, EDDIE B said:

I was in the shed, and she was in kitchen and the window was open. Had to leave clothes outside or she wasn't letting me in lol

Or is that what you told the judge Eddie because you were seen walking around your yard naked ????????????? :laugh:.

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, neil cooney said:

Get a pint of tomato juice ,put a large measure of white spirits in it, drink it and you wont be able to smell the foxy odour anymore.

I value my life too much I'm also at a good stage with the little terriers a mine. If I need to poison some one its an idea.

• Like 1