Getting the smell of fox of your hands

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A girl once told me not to use hot water as it opens the pores and the stink will linger these days I just live with the smell from September until March. Have an occasional break when they stink of r

Enjoy the foxy aroma as long as you can, we always call it the smell of success, lovely jubbly.

Nice try Chevinfox, if I come on here tomorrow evening and say I've just pissed on my hands would your answer be " ". Anyways when I was married it was always good to come home smelling of fox, i

On 2/11/2018 at 23:39, howdeeposxxt said:

What is best to get that stink of your hands apart from trying everything it still lingers.

Lol bet you had worse smell of your fingers at times. I use the carbolic soap think that's what its called. Remember years ago when the pelts were worth money I had a fox in the back of the van for day's before I finally took it to the lad that bought them f**k did the van stink for weeks later.

• Like 1
Just now, fat man said:

Lol bet you had worse smell of your fingers at times. I use the carbolic soap think that's what its called. Remember years ago when the pelts were worth money I had a fox in the back of the van for day's before I finally took it to the lad that bought them f**k did the van stink for weeks later.

The thing is I can't drop the hand or get a bit when I smell like this ?? she won' allow it

• Like 2

If you keep baying type terriers they'll usually lick the smell of your hands.

If you keep hard type terriers let them lick your hands and they'll remove them.

Truth be told, soap will remove the smell of a fox of your hands, it's like any other smell. Just wash your hands.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, neil cooney said:

If you keep baying type terriers they'll usually lick the smell of your hands.

If you keep hard type terriers let them lick your hands and they'll remove them.

Truth be told, soap will remove the smell of a fox of your hands, it's like any other smell. Just wash your hands.

If I'm honest Neil soap will not I think soap would be the first option it sure as hell don' take it of mine what I do use is white spirits but if you have torns or cuts it stings like fxxk

• Like 2