Much needed...

... practice, I said I needed to spend some time with the WMR as I was struggling a bit with it the other day.

I visited a place with good rabbits and soon got into some good hunting.

Off hand squirrel shots from 15-60yds from the same spot was encouraging.

IMG_20180210_154230077.jpg

Next up was a rabbit. I was above them as they ran into brambles. It took a while but I finally glasses that little black piece of coal, an eye. Next I found a tiny window to squeeze the bullet through.

An off hand shot at 50yds or so.

IMG_20180210_164015726.jpg

The next rabbit was closer and I neck shot it. I found the bullet in the turf.

DSC09795.jpg

Had a great afternoon and with the camera too.

IMG_20180210_192727_223.jpg

U.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

I think you and many others here know I rate my WMR, but wherever I am I hate freehand shots, always do my best to get some support, so, good going there. 

I may be mistaken but that looks like a Hornady 30g V-Max to me, use them myself, cracking accuracy and performance that does what I want.

:thumbs:

42 minutes ago, Deker said:

I think you and many others here know I rate my WMR, but wherever I am I hate freehand shots, always do my best to get some support, so, good going there. 

I may be mistaken but that looks like a Hornady 30g V-Max to me, use them myself, cracking accuracy and performance that does what I want.

:thumbs:

Yes mate a Hornady. They are ok but I do prefer the CCI plus V to be honest and then I am always in favour of more bullet weight, in other words often torn over the matter. However, the lighter bullets are quite safe.

U.

36 minutes ago, Underdog said:

Yes mate a Hornady. They are ok but I do prefer the CCI plus V to be honest and then I am always in favour of more bullet weight, in other words often torn over the matter. However, the lighter bullets are quite safe.

U.

These?  My last WMR loved them but my latest was not so pleased, but it loves the Hornady.  Just sold these at a kockdown price!

5a8c6f56ef0b7_AmmoTargets012a.jpg.f840bb93914572adcc24888464820651.jpg

Edited by Deker