New ferret today

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some places we have in britian beautiful the estate I was on yesterday 

Them Dales are really pretty,... (I never catch feck all),.but the craic is reet good and the scenery impressively beautiful...  This Summer I am going to treat the Wife to a few days away,..it w

It's ok, hardly anybody puts any hunting related stuff on here, so we have to read something., besides I like watching kid's play as long as they don't hurt each other.  

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Offering somebody a pup has nowt to do with bragging ha ha subtley dropping into convo ye catch more game in a month that guys do a season an ye earned enough today have week off tho do? an aye ye where very generous enough to offer me lad a pup but so did a lot of other folk as that’s isually the done deal an I know if he ever decides to breed off her or I off any off my mutts then no money at all will ever change hands, that’s the way dog game should be? even the braggers ? don’t be ashamed of it ? embrace it ? I’m a seriously good shag, an always tell folk???

So your mate up north can say what he wants to me but if I reply I'm a bragger .... take your mouth off his cock donny its embarrassing ... you had a chance to meet up and see for yourself if my animals were any good donny but you didn't show ... perhaps like a lot on here your a different character in the flesh than you are on the computer ... it's nothing to be ashamed of embrace it ???

Well that was an easier bite than I expected ??? I didn't say I would teach you anything ( even though I probably could ? ) 

you were the one that said you were going to call up and pay us a visit when I were up there donny and seeing as you work nights you could have easily done that but in the end you didn't ... ah well next time maybe ???

4 minutes ago, socks said:

Well that was an easier bite than I expected ??? I didn't say I would teach you anything ( even though I probably could ? ) 

you were the one that said you were going to call up and pay us a visit when I were up there donny and seeing as you work nights you could have easily done that but in the end you didn't ... ah well next time maybe ???

Backtrack pure class ???

4 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

Backtrack pure class ???

Backtracking about what you fukcing weasel ... look I'm done with you ... you've shown your true colours as a computer warrior ... all pish and wind ....

34 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Ill tell ye what seeing as ye so rich an can have week off on todays profit, come back up, hang around till i finish work an we will go straight out after it, im busy tomorrow, guess what, fereting leyburn with guys off here for pics for a book??? but like i say ye really wanna meet up, you have the time an means so come put some effort in, pm me if ye want postcode for me or the farm a we meet there an i take out my old bitch thats about to have op to remove cancer an you fetch your full time pester dog???

What book writers off here,  are ya ferreting for W.Katchum?

I waited for ages at the Leyburn chippie,..but in the end, I had to put my hand in my pocket,...great fish supper though...:thumbs:

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

What bite?? So thats a no to the offer???? I work nights an days an that day i was off but went to ashington to whwt (puds), like i had planned??? so when ye coming?

I haven't got time to come up north donny and besides that my missus has to fly out to Spain tomorrow as her father may potentially be on his last legs with a brain tumour so I would have nobody here to look after the rest of the animals ... I gonup quite often so I will let you know the next time I'm up or as in the offer I gave you a while back you can come on down here .....