New ferret today

Just now, smithie said:

id have killed it and left it down the warren.. you would not keep your permision long around here if it got out you let a ferret go..

Mate its vast up 1000s of acres I'm sure a we ferret isn't going to do alot of damage if I could of caught it would of been given to a pet home will have a look next week and see if it's thereally and the keepers are aware of it and will shoot it on sight if they can it's a fast we fecker?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some places we have in britian beautiful the estate I was on yesterday 

Them Dales are really pretty,... (I never catch feck all),.but the craic is reet good and the scenery impressively beautiful...  This Summer I am going to treat the Wife to a few days away,..it w

It's ok, hardly anybody puts any hunting related stuff on here, so we have to read something., besides I like watching kid's play as long as they don't hurt each other.  

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, smithie said:

personally i think sirblessed is right and it probably needed time, but its your ferret to do with as you wish.. id do thinks different thats all

Probably would have bit I wasn't going to give it time it would of went to someone else it's sister is totally different to it comes to you no bother cracking  we ferret 

1 hour ago, nothernlite said:

They will get it in there traps and kill.don't tell me any more I would think be able to sleep.to ight thinking g about the we biteing g b....d maybe I should of stayed ito it was dark and stumbled about a moor looking for a polecat 

lol wasn't trying to spoil ya beauty sleep, just mentioned it as them ones seemed shite at looking after themselves, lack of food, blood, both not sure? Would of stayed using the collar even if I was going to pts

• Haha 1

Truth is northernlight hasn't got a fukcing clue about his animals ... dumps a ferret because after 5 minuets he couldn't catch it and took two years to teach a dog something that most can do in under a week ???

1 minute ago, socks said:

Truth is northernlight hasn't got a fukcing clue about his animals ... dumps a ferret because after 5 minuets he couldn't catch it and took two years to teach a dog something that most can do in under a week ???

Haha I can tell the difference between a rabbit and a fox lol socks told the keepers there's a fox went into that burrow.and it was a ginger rabbit keepers spent hours trying to get this imaginery Fox and they got a rabbit  that the pest controller seen ????is it true the keepers told you not to come back  socks your a known lier was laughed of moochers for making up story's about your army career then 2 guys thst were in the army can on and told the truth you weren't long on leaving moochers with your tail between your legs ???

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

Haha I can tell the difference between a rabbit and a fox lol socks told the keepers there's a fox went into that burrow.and it was a ginger rabbit keepers spent hours trying to get this imaginery Fox and they got a rabbit  that the pest controller seen ????is it true the keepers told you not to come back  socks your a known lier was laughed of moochers for making up story's about your army career then 2 guys thst were in the army can on and told the truth you weren't long on leaving moochers with your tail between your legs ???

Lol you must stay awake all night making up bullshit or you believe what idiots tell you ... firstly there was no hours looking for a fox ... we tried an earth in the area I had seen it and drew a blank ... the keeper shit a fox in the exact same area that night ... I've got an open invite to that estate whenever I want ... as for moochers every question asked of me and every doubt I proved with my army paperwork ... go and trawl moochers and see for yourself ... I left as it was getting boring arguing with people that would argue black was white ... and as it happens when I left three of the blokes messaged me to come back on .... now try and get your facts straight if you want to slag me off ... however if I was you I would try and spend some time off here and try and meet up with somebody who knows a bit so you can learn to stop dumping your animals and learn how to train a dog ???

12 minutes ago, socks said:

Lol you must stay awake all night making up bullshit or you believe what idiots tell you ... firstly there was no hours looking for a fox ... we tried an earth in the area I had seen it and drew a blank ... the keeper shit a fox in the exact same area that night ... I've got an open invite to that estate whenever I want ... as for moochers every question asked of me and every doubt I proved with my army paperwork ... go and trawl moochers and see for yourself ... I left as it was getting boring arguing with people that would argue black was white ... and as it happens when I left three of the blokes messaged me to come back on .... now try and get your facts straight if you want to slag me off ... however if I was you I would try and spend some time off here and try and meet up with somebody who knows a bit so you can learn to stop dumping your animals and learn how to train a dog ???

Funny you should mention meet up with some one was with a guy yesterday who stays down south and says the rabbits are easy on Salisbury Plain and your a gubshite ???

7 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

Nigel  tell you what socks you must be awfully busy with your pest controller your never off here 

Who the fukc is nigel lol ... I'm very good at delegating and I've just got back from Kent hence the 3 hour drive where the job gave me enough to take the week off if I wanted to ......

Just now, W. Katchum said:

Not like you to Bragg ken?

No bragging stating a fact seeing as he questioned what I do ... if I was all about bragging and money I wouldn't have offered you a free pup for your lad would I .....