Missus has left me

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My missus left me last month, which worried me..............for a while I thought I'd gone deaf !!   Make the most of your new found leisure time, Ted !

Yup  missus has left me for a while and flown back across the pond. so i was a tad hungover today to bother going hunting so I decided to try my hand making raspberry jam while i waited for

No wonder she left you ???

Posted Images

Just now, W. Katchum said:

So what’s the deal then ted? What is bearable in tbat weather? Surely ye can’t be house bound when it gets that cold or no fcuker would stay there?? So Wat tasks? Chores? Can ye do outside in that temps??

Mate I've been in temps way low, as I know you have. Life is way more simple in that environment ;)

8 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

So what’s the deal then ted? What is bearable in tbat weather? Surely ye can’t be house bound when it gets that cold or no fcuker would stay there?? So Wat tasks? Chores? Can ye do outside in that temps??

-20c is alright you will need jacket,hat and gloves.its the wind chill that tears you apart

chores,clear the damn snow off the driveway and deck.pick up the frozen dog shit.

i could go calling yotes but cant be that bothered driving anywhere.

there is people ripping around on sleds/skiddos,i could go ice fishing with a mate also.

next week will be better as its warms up to -2c so everything will start melting.

EDIT

over xmas was bad,really bad -48c with the wind chill,thats dammmmmmmn cold

you can feel your skin burn in minutes from the cold

7 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Ah Canadians.... the best and worst in humanity ?????

f***ing over polite cnuts ??

nope me is english,moved here 10 years ago for some reason

Edited by Ted Newgent
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Aye but j couldn’t do it full time, I’m thinking once you’ve got he head wrapped around it an are living there all winter then where do ye draw line? At what point does it start getting dangerous ?

When the wife comes home early and finds you bathing a crack head whore :thumbs:

• Haha 4
55 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I’m still chuckling here about jam? I’m sat in me pants eating some Lidl rice pudding out a tin with a spoon waiting to go have a shower before I go back to work, an that’s whilsy the wife an her pal an all kids are giving me evils?

That's because your left bollocks dropped out ?

• Haha 1
56 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Aye it’s been minus 2 ish up here in dales for past couple weeks mate, need a jumper for work in this ?. I much prefer cold to warm an could never emigrate somewhere hot even a week an I end up in hotel but with decent clobber the cold don’t bother me? don’t know bout minus 29 tho?

lol

-2c is tshirt shorts and sandals weather mate

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Ted Newgent said:

-20c is alright you will need jacket,hat and gloves.its the wind chill that tears you apart

chores,clear the damn snow off the driveway and deck.pick up the frozen dog shit.

there is people ripping around on sleds/skiddos,i could go ice fishing with a mate also.

next week will be better as its warms up to -2c so everything will start melting.

EDIT

That explains the cnut then ?

3 hours ago, Ted Newgent said:

i aint sure when she is heading back,she didnt furnish me with the actual date

next weekend the lad flies back so i will be Macaulay Culkin for a while

well apart from 3 cats and 2 dogs

And I hope for your sake no Michael Jackson nr you in the bath

2 hours ago, Ted Newgent said:

EDIT

-20 you will need a coat,hat gloves...........no you don't say! Id want more than that bugger 

9 minutes ago, Ted Newgent said:

anyone want to buy some jam?

looking likely i will be making more this weekend since i still have 4kgs of sugar

and no six nations to watch

:help:

You ain't making maple syrup ted?I saw some maple syrup ice lollies for sale yesterday,maple syrup on a stick and stuck in the ice outside to freeze it :blink: 

• Haha 2