Couple of hours on new perm

Decided to throw the stuff in the car about 3.30 this afternoon,to get a couple of hours in before the heavens opened managed these three, couple of littluns and what looks like a pregnant female or just a fatty ☺, good old hw100 does it again,got hidden between two fallen logs, nice back rest just sat n waited, seen a few aswell leading upto the spot, so their starting to get more active I think,  they still don't like my torch tho they run like Billy whizz... 

DSC_0140.JPG

• Like 2

3 hours ago, si brown said:

there defiantly more active round my way Phil... went out last night saw loads froze me tits off for a while then called it a draw!

not bad going for lamp shy:thumbs:

Yea, I went out for a couple of hours this evening saw a fair few again but nothing in airgun range, need to work on my stealth.... 

1 hour ago, Phill-W68 said:

Yea, I went out for a couple of hours this evening saw a fair few again but nothing in airgun range, need to work on my stealth.... 

snap... jumped over a gate last night into a frozen field!

turned the night vision on to see about 10 rabbits all staring at me then they all did one:wallbash:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, si brown said:

snap... jumped over a gate last night into a frozen field!

turned the night vision on to see about 10 rabbits all staring at me then they all did one:wallbash:

Yeah It went  cold quick last night,. I only stayed an hour Into the dark as I only have a cheapo torch at the moment but I noticed the grass and fallen leaves were getting crunchy under the foot.