Lost dog

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He’s at home now safe and sound!   me and a few good lads off here made are way up the fell first thing this morning, after many miles of searching, we were making are way to check a section

I was out with the lamp till 9 last night and still nothing.    Im just waiting on the lads to get here so we can head up for another look. There is also I guy coming up who looks for lost d

Hope you find him mate. Couldn’t imagine not knowing where my dog has gone. That’s why I don’t run my dogs anywhere without gps collar on. 

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Blackdog92 said:

He’s at home now safe and sound!

me and a few good lads off here made are way up the fell first thing this morning, after many miles of searching, we were making are way to check a section of woodland when one of the lads took a quad back down to my house. 

My missus was there ready to leave, someone had called to say they had him at the local pet shop, so off she went, 20 mins later he’s back home curled up in the sofa where he belongs. 

He was found 5 or 6 miles away from where I last saw him. Other than a little scratch on his toe and putting in a cold night he’s fine ?

Great news bud ?. Atb

1 hour ago, Bushhound said:

Where's your new topic asking what the best gps tracker is,,,,,I want to know the answer aswell,!!!

I believe the Garmin are known to be the best. The only thing that puts me off buying one is the having to change the maps from yank to English, I’m useless with computers. 

I guy off here uses one of these so I might give this one a try. E1F5BAC9-385C-495A-93EC-AAD296121EC6.thumb.png.c3b1a676e5108b215af94e13661d0c5b.png

either that or the SportDOG 

48 minutes ago, Blackdog92 said:

I believe the Garmin are known to be the best. The only thing that puts me off buying one is the having to change the maps from yank to English, I’m useless with computers. 

I guy off here uses one of these so I might give this one a try. E1F5BAC9-385C-495A-93EC-AAD296121EC6.thumb.png.c3b1a676e5108b215af94e13661d0c5b.png

either that or the SportDOG 

I'm useless with computers too,what's the chap on here that uses that one,I wouldn't mind his thoughts on how it performs,also how many dogs can you have being tracked on it? Keep me posted

25 minutes ago, Bushhound said:

I'm useless with computers too,what's the chap on here that uses that one,I wouldn't mind his thoughts on how it performs,also how many dogs can you have being tracked on it? Keep me posted

https://www.britishdog.net/CompanyInfo

That’s the site that sells them, I spoke to the guy who owns the site, he told me the dogtrace is easier to use than the SportDOG. 

• Like 1