Lost dog

Lost my lurcher up on Dock tarn fell, borrowdale today, I haven’t seen him since lunch time, I’ve been up there all day looking and there’s no sign. 

The missus has put it up on Facebook. 

If anybody hears something please get in touch. 

Hes a dog, black/dark brown in colour  with a white blaze down his chest, racey type, 25tts called Mac. 

DDD3DE2D-08DE-4CD9-A011-A8CCF3A75D9C.thumb.jpeg.5ffcc6937aa1260d6d09fd8339cefba0.jpeg

8B89C844-8BDA-4F89-8072-ED074F3E5D39.thumb.jpeg.d3519234ad4d5d62390b79fa20efb5b8.jpeg

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He’s at home now safe and sound!   me and a few good lads off here made are way up the fell first thing this morning, after many miles of searching, we were making are way to check a section

I was out with the lamp till 9 last night and still nothing.    Im just waiting on the lads to get here so we can head up for another look. There is also I guy coming up who looks for lost d

Hope you find him mate. Couldn’t imagine not knowing where my dog has gone. That’s why I don’t run my dogs anywhere without gps collar on. 

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Any news

I was out with the lamp till 9 last night and still nothing. 

Im just waiting on the lads to get here so we can head up for another look. There is also I guy coming up who looks for lost dogs with a drone. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1