RIP Liam Miller

23 minutes ago, WILF said:

Just 36, no age that.

A young fit athlete struck down by cancer.

bloody hell   thats bad    mate, life can be fookin cruel  at times, i remember  when i was young bloke  years ago lol, they was lad in our street  who was great lad, liked drink, smoke, liked wacky cigs lol, loved the women , by god could he pull them , he was very good looking bloke  , fit strong   as big as me  height,weight   near 6ft  13 st ,  but had great patter with the birds , i went out few times with getting pissed and lot of shagging   what great time i had with him . He got  at 35 years of age cancer he fell of a ladder at work , he was pattern maker good job.  they think the fall may triggered the cancer off . he lost all his hair from the treatment , lost   near 6 st  he looked like little old man , it was heart breaking seeing it he died in 3 months ,  i hate reading stuff like this, even more so young kids getting it  terrible  .:yes:

• Like 1

f**k off!!! 

A genuine shock at that! 

Wasn’t aware of this until logging on here. Was touted as the new Roy Keane but sadly didn’t pan out for him after leaving the Celtic . 

I remember first seeing him against vieras arsenal in a pre season friendly , was brilliant and scored if I remember rightly. 

Later on that season we were struggling against Lyon and he came off the bench to score and lay one on for chris Sutton . Not long after that he went to United , probably too early in his career but United only knock once or twice for you I suppose . 

Leaves a young family and wife behind, so sad. 

Alrhough well done to the rangers on posting it on Twitter. 

Classy move that shows in cancer , there are no colours . 

• Like 3

Very sad news, my condolences to Liam's wife, children, family and friends. A very difficult time for them.

I'm from near to where Liam Miller was from and I remember when he made his breakthrough. It was a great time for Cork soccer and you had Roy Keane, Colin Healy and others who were doing well across the water around the same time.

How things can change in a short time. It's a cruel, cruel disease.

Ar dheis De go raibh a anam dilis

• Like 1

Condolences to his family and all those who loved him.  Cancer and all fatal Illness has no respect for age or fitnesses.  I am sure most of us have found that out with our own family, loved ones and friends.

Rest In Peace

Edited by just-A-snap
25 minutes ago, Rebel said:

Very sad news, my condolences to Liam's wife, children, family and friends. A very difficult time for them.

I'm from near to where Liam Miller was from and I remember when he made his breakthrough. It was a great time for Cork soccer and you had Roy Keane, Colin Healy and others who were doing well across the water around the same time.

How things can change in a short time. It's a cruel, cruel disease.

Ar dheis De go raibh a anam dilis

another son of Cork lost,,god rest him ....so young too