Abbefeale Hunting Festival

On 2/10/2018 at 08:57, stonewall said:

saw a few of these packs at the fedamore hunting festival good day hunting was had with the packs i saw.will head back on wednesday and thursday for the abbeyfeale festival.

Did you go today Stonewall, how did the hunting go today?

I'm heading up on Friday, looking forward to the day out in the kingdom..

yesterday was a good day hounds hunted well good crowd turned out, heading out the door to go and watch roose bridge hounds their meeting in strand, had seen them at the festival at fedamore for the last 2 years. 

Edited by stonewall

lovely country today in strand, local lads with knowledge of the land brought the hounds to cracking spots,with no fault of the hounds or  huntsmen foxes were just not holding.when hounds met later on in the day they shook the forestry and out popped charlie with hounds close behind,fox did a big semi circle it was grand to see hounds hunting the line in 3 big grass fields all the time busy,when they were on they were on fire,just the simple fact foxes were not holding in covers.you could walk the same country tomorrow and meet 6 foxes,thats just hunting.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, ceaser said:

Hope they find early tomoro 2 good packs hunting every well all season 

i hunted with the torys a few times down through the yrs ,they have a good crew,with lads that know their jobs.what i know of knocknagoshel theirs a lot of forestry plantations hunted back their a few times down through the yrs.

Edited by stonewall