James bulger killers

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

never watched it only makes me enraged, tell yas this if that was my kid that that happened too, their families would have been chopped up just to show them evil scumbags what awaits their release, 2

i didnt watch the program  ,it would have just annoyed me even more  ..

They would be quick enough to give a cop killer a natural life sentence... same should apply to ALL child killers.... signed  

3 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

One of them was being kept in a secure unit not far from us early 2000,trips out around the town and days out watching football at the millennium stadium ?f****d up or what? 

just what does that say for the people in charge ?       the looneys are running the asylum

• Like 2

What a pair of evil b.stards , they have affected so many people’s lives , not just the lads family but people who see him being lead away but failed to realise the significance of what they see till it was to late ..

• Like 1
1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

It just shows how apathetic as a society we have become.

A society where it the attitude' I'm all right Jack so fook everyone else.

10-15 Years ago on here people would of been all over this and discusted by their actions.

Now folk are more interested in posting what they have had for breakfast or if it's raining where you live ect ect it's more like FB.

Those two lads are Evil Personified.

They should of done jail time as adults for their heinous crime.

Little James will have suffered terribly before dying.

His last moments totally in fear and pain crying for his mam and dad .

Thompson and Venables knew exactly what they were going to do when they kidnapped him.

They knew the pain and suffering they were causing to a defenceless innocent child.

They are now 36 year old adults.

At least Venables secret identity should be over.

He has proven he is still a terrible danger to children.

He is a Nonce plain and simple.

Thompson if ever once stepping out of line his cover should be blown.

Law abiding citizens should be protected from their Evil.

Come on Folks help Little James Bulgers devestated parents get a little peace and sign the petition. 

That's why it's called general chat n bants in it fam ?

Three times venables has been given a new identity... Going out getting out off his head and telling folks who he is.... Needs one slotted behind the ears imo.... Pure scum shouldn't  of had a second chance let alone 2/3 more. He will be back in the news before long mark my words..... Leopard never change its spots

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Watched part of it when I got in from work and was sick to the stomach the same as I was 25 years ago when this horrendous crime was commited by pure evil personified what I also found disturbing was those people who saw James being led away by these two scumbags and did f**k all I hope they can live with themselves  as I know I wouldent.

Twas a common thing to see a little sibling being dragged around by a bigger brother or sister years ago,i know i was by my big sister or brother when i was little and my big brother would have me and my little brother in tears all the time as he didn't want us with him.That's why i recon some didn't stop them and it sort of took such a thing to happen to open folks eyes.I cried when i watched it and ain't ashamed of saying so and to this day i feel so fecking helpless for that little lad and his parents,i'm the dad of 5 lads,3 my own,2 step lads and i love them all just the same but one of them did something like that it'd be my duty to remove them from the planet......

Someone somewhere has the power to show the world who they are and where they are and our only hope is they do it one day......

• Like 3

I have lost sleep thinking about that little lad many times over the years.

It will haunt me for the rest of MY life.

How his poor mummy and daddy have lived through this is beyond my brains comprehension.

I say bring back the death sentence and give me the job. I would have no remorse after ending the pair of evil creatures. Seriously even today after all these years. 

Fook rehabilitation...... Retribution is whats required and a deterrent to all for the future.