2 minutes ago, elliotmcc said:

Have a 2 year old lurcher dog, and no matter what bitch, breed, size and it dosen't matter if they are in season or not hes mounting them and giving his all. Would letting him breed a bitch in heat settle him down a bit? 

When you were a teenager full of hormones and knocked one out did it stop you from doing it permanently ?

• Haha 2
10 hours ago, gnipper said:

Find a bitch that won't put up with any messing about and she should put him off.

It never stopped me ? but in all seriousness il give it a go hopefully put him in his box a bit. Its a real bugger out in the field especially lamping, trying to walk in on squatters and hes more interested in mounting the mates bitch. Coming to think of it, had a few mates who "lost interest" in the dogs when they get the leg over some bitch ? ?

On 9/2/2018 at 07:44, elliotmcc said:

It never stopped me ? but in all seriousness il give it a go hopefully put him in his box a bit. Its a real bugger out in the field especially lamping, trying to walk in on squatters and hes more interested in mounting the mates bitch. Coming to think of it, had a few mates who "lost interest" in the dogs when they get the leg over some bitch ? ?

Has he done much work ??

the fact that he’s more interested in humping than working would cause me concern ,