H&N hornet .25 pellets

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Try voymir pal??

Thankyou for that, I've looked on their website but none in .25 flavour so I've emailed them.... 

Try Countryway gunshop Phil, I use them a lot.                 I`ve had a very quick toot and saw the Trophy,- rushing to work.                                                  Good luc

Posted Images

5 hours ago, philpot said:

Just need to stretch the range out but looks like the AA Fields might do the business.

I somehow don't think the Grizzly will be your chosen pellet though Phill.

Phil

JSB looked slightly better to me, but next week I,ll get too the range and try them all at further distances, it's strange tho how the heavier jsb heavies at nearly 34gr shot tonnes better than the grizzly at 31gr, I assumed it would of been the other way round.. Bloody baffles me this shooting lark... ? 

5 hours ago, Rabid said:

Jsb kings for me all day long, but am planning some testing this weekend if the weather is any good and I get a spare minute

Ive got some H&N barracudas coming through the post off (dixyhmr) whose kindly sending them to me, I tried a pellet sample pack of them a couple of weeks back but again only at 15yds,  it was a 5 shot 1 hole group, impressed but I ended up shooting them all at 15yds like tin can alley, so going to take them down the range and have a play..... 

The Barracuda Hunter Extreme does give a good result but for me gave no advantage. Of course many of the pellets tested give different results at 47fpe so I will be interested to see what final results are at longer range with sub 12.

Phil

• Like 1
6 hours ago, philpot said:

The Barracuda Hunter Extreme does give a good result but for me gave no advantage. Of course many of the pellets tested give different results at 47fpe so I will be interested to see what final results are at longer range with sub 12.

Phil

Out to 37yds there wasn't many that grouped well, but I,ll try the AA,s & JSB,s, barracuda and let you know

• Like 1