H&N hornet .25 pellets

6 hours ago, philpot said:

How are you getting on with the .25 Renos

Not shooting much at the moment Phil.  But when I do and not shooting BSA Lightning SE in .177 or .22.  I have found that my mind set has favoured the .25 over the other Two PCP Air Rifles.  BSA Scorpion SE .177 and the BSA Ultra SE .22.  Love to find a BSA Lightning in .25.  Think that would be the one I would want to shoot all the time.

All the very best for you and yours mate

• Like 1

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Try voymir pal??

Thankyou for that, I've looked on their website but none in .25 flavour so I've emailed them.... 

Try Countryway gunshop Phil, I use them a lot.                 I`ve had a very quick toot and saw the Trophy,- rushing to work.                                                  Good luc

Posted Images

Phill, it may be worth listing what you have tried and if I have something that you don't have and is suitable for sub12, I can send you a sample. I have some H&N Grizzly 31gr so clearly no good to you and as a matter of interest, no fcuking good to me as they were the worst pellet performance I have ever seen but they must work with some guns although heavens knows which.

Phil

• Like 1
4 hours ago, philpot said:

Phill, it may be worth listing what you have tried and if I have something that you don't have and is suitable for sub12, I can send you a sample. I have some H&N Grizzly 31gr so clearly no good to you and as a matter of interest, no fcuking good to me as they were the worst pellet performance I have ever seen but they must work with some guns although heavens knows which.

Phil

Hi.... I've tried RWS SUPER H POINT, BISLEY PEST, BENJAMIN DOMED, H&N HUNTER XTREME,. MILBRO WHITE RHINO, H&N HORNET, BSA PYLARM, H&N HUNTER HOLLOW POINT, H&N FT TROPHY. all at 15,28 & 37yds

1 minute ago, Phill-W68 said:

Hi.... I've tried RWS SUPER H POINT, BISLEY PEST, BENJAMIN DOMED, H&N HUNTER XTREME,. MILBRO WHITE RHINO, H&N HORNET, BSA PYLARM, H&N HUNTER HOLLOW POINT, H&N FT TROPHY. all at 15,28 & 37yds

Here's the results from 28yds & 37yds all 5 shot groups

DSC_0142.JPG

DSC_0143.JPG

4 hours ago, philpot said:

I am sending you a few samples in the post tomorrow Phill.

JSB Kings, JSB King Heavy, H&N Grizzly (just for a laugh) and by far the best results for me were AA Fields

Phil

I have tried h&n baracuda 31gr I think and they shot really well at 15yds like one hole group at 15, enjoyed it so much I shot all the sample pack at 15yds at potatoes and cans haha good fun tho, I just thought the drop off would be rather large at anything over 20yds due to weight and speed... 

Many thx for the pellets will let you know when they arrive..... ? 

Just now, Phill-W68 said:

I have tried h&n baracuda 31gr I think and they shot really well at 15yds like one hole group at 15, enjoyed it so much I shot all the sample pack at 15yds at potatoes and cans haha good fun tho, I just thought the drop off would be rather large at anything over 20yds due to weight and speed... 

Many thx for the pellets will let you know when they arrive..... ? 

Not tried the jsb king heavy, Grizzly or AA,s yet so will be good to try.... Thumb

On 12/02/2018 at 23:39, philpot said:

I am sending you a few samples in the post tomorrow Phill.

JSB Kings, JSB King Heavy, H&N Grizzly (just for a laugh) and by far the best results for me were AA Fields

Phil

Hi Phil, I got those pellets today, much appreciated mate thankyou very much, I will let you know how I get on with them, those Grizzly,s are just beasts.... 

On 14/02/2018 at 14:52, philpot said:

I will be interested to see how you go on in a sub 12 .25.

Phil

Here you go Phill, 15yds all four pellet types, 5 shot group, r-10 seems to like JSB, both jsb groups size of my little finger finger-nail, sorry pic is wrong way round haha

DSC_0157.JPG