H&N hornet .25 pellets

Any idea where I can purchase a tin of the above pellets please, want to do some more testing, after shooting 13 different types of .25 pellets I'm down to two, both H&N,  the hornet and ft trophy, I've ordered a tin of ft trophy but can't find the hornets.....tytyty

Edited by Phill-W68

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Try voymir pal??

Thankyou for that, I've looked on their website but none in .25 flavour so I've emailed them.... 

Try Countryway gunshop Phil, I use them a lot.                 I`ve had a very quick toot and saw the Trophy,- rushing to work.                                                  Good luc

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, Rez said:

Thankyou REZ,  that's where I got the sample packs from, but I don't think they sell tins of pellets,cant find them on their website.... Just seems pointless buying more sample packs if I can't buy tins... 

1 hour ago, mark williams said:

Try Countryway gunshop Phil, I use them a lot.

I`ve had a very quick toot and saw the Trophy,- rushing to work.

Good luck mate. :good:

Will do thx, that's where I got the r-10 from, I got Intouch with H&N and they said their UK dealer/supplier didn't order any hornet .25 calibre last month so their probably pretty thin on the ground at the moment, I've sent VOYMIR and PELLET PERFECT an email, just waiting not,  but I,ll take a look at countryways... 

1 minute ago, Phill-W68 said:

Impact?, wish it was an fx impact haha.... 

Went to the range the other day to test all those pellets, at 28yds and 37yds I managed 4 out of 5 pellets in a group size of a 5p piece with H&N trophy and h&n hornet which I thought was pretty good for a sub .25, putting the 5th pellet out the group down to me wobbling.... 

15 minutes ago, Phill-W68 said:

Impact?, wish it was an fx impact haha.... 

Sorry mate, I was thinking of the other Phil :rolleyes: :laugh:

........ That'll teach me to try to multitask :laugh:

Still, I hope you find some. I've tried them in .177 - the accuracy wasn't the best but, they really drill in well :yes:

You having a senior moment Jon.

I have been looking for you Phil but no luck I'm afraid. I did have some to test in my FX Impact but none left otherwise you could have had them. 

As Jon has said, accuracy was poor in my .22 and .25 fac guns, so I wouldn't bother if I were you mate.

Phil

• Like 1

Good luck with finding the pellet for you Phill-W68. 

In just my personal opinion if not going heavy, Air Arms - H&N Baracuda or the like then you already have the pellet with the H&N Field and Target Trophy.  They work very well with The BSA Scorpion SE .25 and as far as i know with all the other BSA .25 Air rifles.

Like I said it is just my opinion.  Good luck mate.

All the very best

7 hours ago, just-A-snap said:

Good luck with finding the pellet for you Phill-W68. 

In just my personal opinion if not going heavy, Air Arms - H&N Baracuda or the like then you already have the pellet with the H&N Field and Target Trophy.  They work very well with The BSA Scorpion SE .25 and as far as i know with all the other BSA .25 Air rifles.

Like I said it is just my opinion.  Good luck mate.

All the very best

How are you getting on with the .25 Renos

Phil

9 hours ago, philpot said:

You having a senior moment Jon.

I have been looking for you Phil but no luck I'm afraid. I did have some to test in my FX Impact but none left otherwise you could have had them. 

As Jon has said, accuracy was poor in my .22 and .25 fac guns, so I wouldn't bother if I were you mate.

Phil

Thx for the info and time looking for me, as I said down the range I was getting 5p piece groups out to 37yds as with the .25 ft trophy, so I just want to try them both further all other pellets I tested at same range didn't match up, I've tried 13 different makes/types and those two came on top. (peace of mind really). But I appreciate all the help peeps thankyou very much...