Couple of My Wheaton x

5 hours ago, billhardy said:

Scotty hunter I don't now why no message coming through but got messages from others ,the ways ya seem ta be going get him to a good bull xs keep the type and hopefully the traits.rinse the Wheaton out a them there's very little in him any ways put him back to a good strong single handed killing bitch. If yas can find one shame we had just the bitch da him here  but she got sent down the valleys fa the graft ,the dogs top bred animal they no spanner sin them they all graft there a big creame sable male up north has well just has strong but racier he in your neck of the woods we reared him and schooled sent him out in the big world already entered last  he just kept getting stronger each season and single killing dog good numbersanimal ,try post me again it's good ta see the briefings are standing the test of time and most importantly the graft.atb Bill.

Still not able to send bill. Saying can’t recieve mails 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, scottish hare hunter said:

29 minutes ago, scottish hare hunter said:

Don't know what's a happening [BANNED TEXT] messenger get one a that knows probably full will try again tomorrow,good weather permitting crack on.atb bunnys.

13 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Nice bitch what lines she from Scott'y how old she ,very similar to the big dogs grandma on sires side his she killing well .atb bunnys

Just aqueous scotty his the bitch from the same neck of the woods has the thy dog very familiar lol.atb bunnys.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎09‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 04:48, scottish hare hunter said:

He’s some dog. Couldn’t be without him   Desperate for a pup off him now mates bull bitch is a nice bitch handy due in season. See how it works out  .  Al send u a message for a chat about him 

How did the pups get on off the big grey/deer/collie bitch?

5 hours ago, Marvel said:

How did the pups get on off the big grey/deer/collie bitch?

Dont really know how there doing there about 7/8 months old now one I know of is turning out to be some size of an animal can only hope they turn out well for there owners not spoke to the lad who’s bitch it was he covered for a few months 2 see how the rest are getting on 

• Like 1
On 10/02/2018 at 18:48, spanielsandhawks said:

Topic says wheaten x ? You say there is not much wheaten in it ? and Breed the wheaten out of it? I’m confused!!!

snap... it is confusing . how much wheaten is in the dog.  and why rinse out what has possibly contributed to the qualities he has.

he is a fine looking animal hope you find the right bitch to follow on with

• Like 1