Couple of My Wheaton x

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, billhardy said:

He ain't half looking good Scot hunter rising six almost now ,his sire left his stamp the dam the coat and I have no doubt the desire and prey drive.lol atb bunnys.

He’s some dog. Couldn’t be without him   Desperate for a pup off him now mates bull bitch is a nice bitch handy due in season. See how it works out  .  Al send u a message for a chat about him 

On 9 February 2018 at 04:51, scottish hare hunter said:

Can’t send maIl billhardy says you can’t receive messages ?

Scotty hunter I don't now why no message coming through but got messages from others ,the ways ya seem ta be going get him to a good bull xs keep the type and hopefully the traits.rinse the Wheaton out a them there's very little in him any ways put him back to a good strong single handed killing bitch. If yas can find one shame we had just the bitch da him here  but she got sent down the valleys fa the graft ,the dogs top bred animal they no spanner sin them they all graft there a big creame sable male up north has well just has strong but racier he in your neck of the woods we reared him and schooled sent him out in the big world already entered last  he just kept getting stronger each season and single killing dog good numbersanimal ,try post me again it's good ta see the briefings are standing the test of time and most importantly the graft.atb Bill.

On 09/02/2018 at 04:48, scottish hare hunter said:

He’s some dog. Couldn’t be without him   Desperate for a pup off him now mates bull bitch is a nice bitch handy due in season. See how it works out  .  Al send u a message for a chat about him 

Me as well pal