• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Because both my parents are so called dribblers and paid in for 25 years before they had to give up working! Private pension, own house, brought us all up without asking the state for fuuck all!

Internet is incredible,you can peruse,order,pay for,track delivery,advertise and sell goods and organize a business while drinking a coffee from a smart-phone,you can chat to family on the far side of

No internet would mean I'd have to watch the mind numbing spirit crushing shite the Mrs watches. ...fek that I like to choose my own veiwing   

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Same kind of dude that would sniff his sisters knickers not because he thought they were her friends but because he knew they were his sisters. Lol. Sick f**k. 

f**k off when the doctor asks for your mothers smear test sample,you poke your toungue out.

18 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Orry for the late reply i was out campaigning in my constituancy.

Your parents paid in for 25 years they can claim any money thats left in the family pot to look after them.tax my way isn't national it's just for your family.parents,children and carrys on down the line.if the family taxes run out.tough.you and your siblings have to work longer and harder hours.why should others pay for them.????? 

This way encourages ambition and people to get out and forge a good career.

Point taken about a weak man treating those less well off with distain and i don't give a f**k about that either.

Might want to learn to spell it correctly. 

23 hours ago, ginger beard said:

Wrong again.

I've had sex 1000's of times in drunken and drugged up states and only have 1 kid from taking personal responsibility.that is what i'll expect from my subjects.besides in gingers country there's no benefits and if you can't look after it you will be charged with child neglect.

Within 1 year there will be no unplanned pregnancies.my policy isn't flawed the people are.

As if someone who's ginger has had sex 1000's of time ;) lol, with yourself maybe :D

• Haha 2

Ginger love, you're pathetic. I hope you pop a hernia with ya 219kg and shit out ya colon ?

And pray you or your family never have a disabled child, whatever the severity! With someone like you involved, I dread to think the life the poor cnut will have ;)

• Like 4
5 hours ago, mushroom said:

Ginger love, you're pathetic. I hope you pop a hernia with ya 219kg and shit out ya colon ?

And pray you or your family never have a disabled child, whatever the severity! With someone like you involved, I dread to think the life the poor cnut will have ;)

So are you going to vote for me or not.????

On 07/02/2018 at 22:18, ginger beard said:

should it be banned.

I know it a good tool to have but life was better before it.in a generation kids won't know how to communicate with each other,it's a terrorists best friend and its most useful to nonces.

Does it do more harm than good.?

We could all live without it can't we.?

Terrorists,nonces and the dregs of society where here long before the net,it as certainly assisted their endeavours,it as also greatly contributed to their downfall,death and imprisonment.Sites like this are representive of the net,geez shut it down.