7 minutes ago, scothunter said:

It's called compassion and community. It's not the kids fault they have a disability and I for one have no issue if my tax goes to help them or their families. 

Won't effect you anyway.my 1st job would be to give shitland there independence.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Because both my parents are so called dribblers and paid in for 25 years before they had to give up working! Private pension, own house, brought us all up without asking the state for fuuck all!

Internet is incredible,you can peruse,order,pay for,track delivery,advertise and sell goods and organize a business while drinking a coffee from a smart-phone,you can chat to family on the far side of

No internet would mean I'd have to watch the mind numbing spirit crushing shite the Mrs watches. ...fek that I like to choose my own veiwing   

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, scothunter said:

Well you don't need to worry yourself about that. c**t Iike you won't ever be in any position to ever make a decision like that!

Obviously you also don't understand politics or how a democracy even works. Yea you're an idiot!

Bunch of free loading alkys and smack heads who wear skirts with f**k all to offer the uk.whisky and irn bru tastes like shit.your red deer arnt as impressive as exmoor reds.you got f**k all.

your just a shithole where we keep our nukes so if they go off nobody will know the difference.

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, ginger beard said:

Why do you need the internet to vote.???Wrong.look at my tax reforms.if your family have paid there tax and can afford your health care you can live but not 1 penny from central funding will go towards you.

Why should somebody else pay for a dribbler that will never put back..?

Because both my parents are so called dribblers and paid in for 25 years before they had to give up working! Private pension, own house, brought us all up without asking the state for fuuck all!

Tell me again why they are not entitle to a bit of help in regards to home help, financial etc?

It's a weak man that treats those less fortunate than him with disdain ;)

• Like 8
4 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

But slagging off disabled people to get a reaction is just about the lowest way.

I'm not condoning that Pete, as I have a disabled brother, but buy f**k  he sure knows how to press certain folks buttons?admitting sniffing at your sisters underwear still has to be the greatest laugh I've got from this place to date???he's a funny guy, no need to take shit so seriously imo?

• Like 5

I don't take much seriously apart from work and family. As Pete said, grabbing a reaction from something that's not even amusing is low.

Ffs my mum laughs at Frankie Boyle's jokes ? and all the old humour....

This, this is just like someone walking past someone with a disability and laughing coz they ain't the same. Same type of c**t that would step over a person in need because they were late for their starbucks latte!

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Same kind of dude that would sniff his sisters knickers not because he thought they were her friends but because he knew they were his sisters. Lol. Sick f**k. 

To openly admit it on here? He's got thicker skin than most???

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, mushroom said:

I don't take much seriously apart from work and family. As Pete said, grabbing a reaction from something that's not even amusing is low.

Ffs my mum laughs at Frankie Boyle's jokes ? and all the old humour....

This, this is just like someone walking past someone with a disability and laughing coz they ain't the same. Same type of c**t that would step over a person in need because they were late for their starbucks latte!

I said sorry! FFS! :angel:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, mushroom said:

Tell me again why they are not entitle to a bit of help in regards to home help, financial etc?

It's a weak man that treats those less fortunate than him with disdain ;)

Orry for the late reply i was out campaigning in my constituancy.

Your parents paid in for 25 years they can claim any money thats left in the family pot to look after them.tax my way isn't national it's just for your family.parents,children and carrys on down the line.if the family taxes run out.tough.you and your siblings have to work longer and harder hours.why should others pay for them.????? 

This way encourages ambition and people to get out and forge a good career.

Point taken about a weak man treating those less well off with distain and i don't give a f**k about that either.