2 hours ago, dave88 said:

Banning abortion would surely lead to an influx of unwanted babies...babies that parents can't afford....you would've scrapped all forms of benefit therefore leading to a lot more children living on the bread line...flawed already 

Wrong again.

I've had sex 1000's of times in drunken and drugged up states and only have 1 kid from taking personal responsibility.that is what i'll expect from my subjects.besides in gingers country there's no benefits and if you can't look after it you will be charged with child neglect.

Within 1 year there will be no unplanned pregnancies.my policy isn't flawed the people are.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Because both my parents are so called dribblers and paid in for 25 years before they had to give up working! Private pension, own house, brought us all up without asking the state for fuuck all!

Internet is incredible,you can peruse,order,pay for,track delivery,advertise and sell goods and organize a business while drinking a coffee from a smart-phone,you can chat to family on the far side of

No internet would mean I'd have to watch the mind numbing spirit crushing shite the Mrs watches. ...fek that I like to choose my own veiwing   

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Wrong again.

I've had sex 1000's of times in drunken and drugged up states and only have 1 kid from taking personal responsibility.that is what i'll expect from my subjects.besides in gingers country there's no benefits and if you can't look after it you will be charged with child neglect.

Within 1 year there will be no unplanned pregnancies.my policy isn't flawed the people are.

Did any of them ever sleep with you when they we're sober.

• Haha 2
12 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Wrong again.

While I agree with some of what you said a lot of it is bollocks. Benefit scrounging happens a lot I agree but what about families that genuinely need it?  People that have been in accidents and can't physically work or parents caring for disabled children? What would happen to them in your imaginary world? 

Edited by dave88
  • Like 2
On 08/02/2018 at 08:46, Born Hunter said:

The internet is the greatest library of knowledge to ever exist! It's a fantastic tool. With all that power comes a f**k ton of responsibility.

The world is certainly no worse with it but quite possibly a shit load better imo.

I say this regular mate, all the knowledge man has ever gained is at your fingertips and availible in seconds, yet the social media side of it has led to the biggest mass dumbing down of society in human history.. 

10 minutes ago, dave88 said:

While I agree with some of what you said a lot of it is bollocks. Benefit scrounging happens a lot I agree but what about families that genuinely need it?  People that have been in accidents and can't physically work or parents caring for disabled children? What would happen to them in your imaginary world? 

Easy peasy.

I'm going to overhaul the tax system.instead of going into the national pot.the tax people pay tax just into a family pot.if there's money in the family pot you'll be fine.if you haven't paid in then tough shit.

Internet is incredible,you can peruse,order,pay for,track delivery,advertise and sell goods and organize a business while drinking a coffee from a smart-phone,you can chat to family on the far side of the globe,send pics,order a pizza,it's one of the greatest tools ever invented for information,the biggest library in the world on your laptop :)

• Like 8
28 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

This is the one thing I agree on.  Internet shopping is killing shops and it's pish. I'd rather be in a shop and ask questions about an item or if it's clothes try them on.  Internet shopping is useful for some hard to get things but alot of it I can't get on with.

Do all my shopping except grocery through Amazon. You can get the best price and read reviews etc

• Like 5