Cheddar Man

It still don't make sense. Man arrived in the 'North' 100-70'000 yrs ago....... 'we' adapted fair skin because of the lower UV levels and because it was beneficial for Vit'-D production. How the f**k can a population a Sapiens live under the same conditions (UV levels) for potentially 90'000 years but only sometime in the last 10'000 yrs adapt to that environment?

I think it's piss funny that folks are getting bent out of shape because it's highly probable that their prehistoric ancestors had dark skin! Whether 10k yrs ago or 100k yrs ago. So my doubt has nothing to do with that bias. This datum just doesn't make sense!

Either;

I don't understand what is really going on with this,

Our current understanding of why northern populations adapted fair skin is lacking,

This datum is not representative of the actual population of the time (a recent immigrant?),

Or possibly human migrants in the North prior to the end of the ice age all effectively died out meaning that modern Europeans are dominantly the progeny of the migrants that came after that.

• Thanks 1

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Or its amazing how they can make the public beleive anything they want them to beleive ...it was on tv must be true lol.

I'm buying some popcorn for when Francie claps eyes on this! ??

So, we were all black to start with......course we were, how obvious it all seems! Im sure it’s all very scientific and not in the least bit connected to the constant “Black Brilliant /white shit

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

It still don't make sense. Man arrived in the 'North' 100-70'000 yrs ago....... 'we' adapted fair skin because of the lower UV levels and because it was beneficial for Vit'-D production. How the f**k can a population a Sapiens live under the same conditions (UV levels) for potentially 90'000 years but only sometime in the last 10'000 yrs adapt to that environment?

I think it's piss funny that folks are getting bent out of shape because it's highly probable that their prehistoric ancestors had dark skin! Whether 10k yrs ago or 100k yrs ago. So my doubt has nothing to do with that bias. This datum just doesn't make sense!

Either;

Our current understanding of why northern populations adapted fair skin is lacking,

This datum is not representative of the actual population of the time (a recent immigrant?),

Or possibly human migrants in the North prior to the end of the ice age all effectively died out meaning that modern Europeans are dominantly the progeny of the migrants that came after that.

Or you could turn everything on its head and say the modern human never evolved here but arrived around the period of the Pharos which would explain why there is no missing link and why we have evolved further in the last 6000 years than we did in the previous billion years, but that's to much controversy for me and something I could not prove or disprove so will leave for the more scientifically minded to thrash out ?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Or you could turn everything on its head and say the modern human never evolved here but arrived around the period of the Pharos which would explain why there is no missing link and why we have evolved further in the last 6000 years than we did in the previous billion years, but that's to much controversy for me and something I could not prove or disprove so will leave for the more scientifically minded to thrash out ?

But there is no missing link?

for those missing a link, some reassurance that its not really missing.

http://www.science20.com/between_death_and_data/missing_link_fallacy-75791

Edited by sandymere
add link

So, we were all black to start with......course we were, how obvious it all seems!

Im sure it’s all very scientific and not in the least bit connected to the constant “Black Brilliant /white shit” narrative we see constantly played out the last 10 years or so! 

Another bit of propaganda they can shove right up their arse as far as I’m concerned !.

As an aside, anyone seen the media falling over themselves, running at the chops about that new “Black Panther” film?.......it makes your f***ing skin crawl and if they wrote the same narrative but replaced it with white folks someone would be getting sent to jail !

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, WILF said:

So, we were all black to start with......course we were, how obvious it all seems!

Im sure it’s all very scientific and not in the least bit connected to the constant “Black Brilliant /white shit” narrative we see constantly played out the last 10 years or so! 

Another bit of propaganda they can shove right up their arse as far as I’m concerned !.

As an aside, anyone seen the media falling over themselves, running at the chops about that new “Black Panther” film?.......it makes your f***ing skin crawl and if they wrote the same narrative but replaced it with white folks someone would be getting sent to jail !

the world under black rule would be sent back to the stone age in 10 yrs, look at what they do in free western society, revert back to huts with bitches,drugs and hos

10 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

Either;

There will be f**k all scientific about it mate, it will be some findings welded together to fit a narrative......a narrative that is now frankly boring and rather see through !

Dont worry your head, take it from me its just right on bollocks ;) 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, WILF said:

There will be f**k all scientific about it mate, it will be some finding welded together to fit a narrative......a narrative that is now frankly boring and rather see through !

Dont worry your head, take it from me its just right on bollocks ;) 

Nah I don't buy that. I see folks with an agenda jump on science all the time, I just ignore them. The agenda doesnt matter only the evidence. Homo sapiens used to all be black skinned. That doesn't make Europeans the same as Sub Saharan Africans. Just ignore the agenda. I love learning about the history of humans and as much as this will be used by the left to oppose white nationalists, there are plenty of other scientific discoveries that are used vice versa. I dont care about the agenda at all.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1