Cheddar Man

Its certainly an interesting area and strange that the biggest media reporting is about skin color, just goes to shows how shallow we are.

The flow of humanity across Europe has been like the tides, and it has left a bunch of mongrels in its wake, me I'm all for hybrid vigor!

• Thanks 1

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Or its amazing how they can make the public beleive anything they want them to beleive ...it was on tv must be true lol.

I'm buying some popcorn for when Francie claps eyes on this! ??

So, we were all black to start with......course we were, how obvious it all seems! Im sure it’s all very scientific and not in the least bit connected to the constant “Black Brilliant /white shit

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, scothunter said:

I'm m no f***ing Nigger! And if that's the case I'm buying into Francie and his god theory and the world is 6000 years old lol

go on scot   shout it loud   i'm black and  i'm proud  

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1
47 minutes ago, scothunter said:

I'm m no f***ing Nigger! And if that's the case I'm buying into Francie and his god theory and the world is 6000 years old lol

A forensic reconstruction of Cheddar Man’s head, based on the new DNA evidence and his fossilised skeleton.He looks a little Scottish to me, can of brew and he'd be right in place :drinks: and likely a hunter and you know what they say about those who decry the most.....:thumbs:.

• Haha 2

I,m considered a white Englishman, but I can be as dark as him during summer, I have a few mixed race mates that I can out brown if we have a good summer, it's just good old leathery outdoor skin ,  he did live in a cave and had no access to Nivea unlike many of his modern racist brethren, 

Now it is conceivable that the gene for paler skin may well have developed when a northern population gave up the hunter gatherer lifestyle, due to an increasing dependence on agriculture which resulted in a reduced dietary intake of animal/fish sources of vitamin D, so needing to gain more via absorption from the sun. This then begs the question, are those of us with a stronger hunting instinct having a closer genetic link to our coloured ancestors than those of a bunny hugging nature? Perhaps we’re the last of our kind fighting a rearward action against the ever massing white bunny huggers……:laugh:

Perhaps we need an afro chedder club/section to explore our special culture and ancestry. I note kilt like apparel is the norm in native African populations so it could become the couture of choice for the dark hunters.:diablo:

Edited by sandymere
  • Haha 1
13 hours ago, scothunter said:

Fcuk that I would sooner be a Nigger than religious, being a Nigger might have it's problems but that religious bollocks is another level of its own :laugh:

So how many times did we "evolve" different skin colour?

Is it not the fact of our dna thats holds a variety of skin colours from white to black, an all in between, that results in our colour??

An not the envoirmental changes??