Cheddar Man

1 hour ago, ChrisJones said:

Cultural. I could explain it but it would clearly be a waste of everyone's time.

Not at all mate, I’d very much like you to explain it.

I’d be very interested to hear how the explanation extends to every region of the world they populate?

Be it the US, Haiti, Carribean islands, Africa, Elephant & Castle, Brixton, West London, Birmingham? 

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Or its amazing how they can make the public beleive anything they want them to beleive ...it was on tv must be true lol.

I'm buying some popcorn for when Francie claps eyes on this! ??

So, we were all black to start with......course we were, how obvious it all seems! Im sure it’s all very scientific and not in the least bit connected to the constant “Black Brilliant /white shit

Posted Images

2 hours ago, sandymere said:

Isn't the obvious answer that inequality is a product of inequalities. Those that have less opportunities have lesser outcomes. In the UK that would be mainly based on class but race will also have a major impact for minorities. Most of the research has been undertaken in USA but likely reasonably relevant to the UK.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.vox.com/platform/amp/identities/2017/9/18/16307782

Link didn't work shame interesting. Heres one closer to home.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://amp.theguardian.com/money/2009/oct/18/racism-discrimination-employment-undercover&ved=2ahUKEwjT-pbG_aLZAhWDmbQKHSGdB88QFjABegQIExAB&usg=AOvVaw1iDZoLrZ1ILyA5UUzpJror&ampcf=1

Sorry, but the old “they never had the same opportunities/poor old darky” excuse is a busted flush for the very reasons I have mentioned already. 

But......that said, let’s think about that article from The Guardian (surprise, surprise yawn!)......as a business, if any new potential employee didn’t measure up do you think you would have to tread more carefully in releasing a white candidate or one from a so called ethnic minority ?

Would you have a potential for more associated business costs having to accommodate some religious practice or cultural peculiarity ?

i actually have experience of a maths teacher in a school that I was a guvenor of (impossible I know seeing as my dad died when I was 11, my mum was a single parent without much money and I was expelled at 14.......we all know your circumstances didctate how you end up!!).......the teacher couldn’t speak English very well, none of the kids could understand her.

She was consistently poor in her pupil outcomes and and after offering her further training (at money the school couldn’t afford) her results were still poor.

When they tried to sack her she just pulled the race card right away and it cost nearly another 12 month salary until she could be got rid of......all at the cost of the pupils. 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1
41 minutes ago, WILF said:

Not at all mate, I’d very much like you to explain it.

I’d be very interested to hear how the explanation extends to every region of the world they populate?

Be it the US, Haiti, Carribean islands, Africa, Elephant & Castle, Brixton, West London, Birmingham? 

The example you gave was the US. Something I'm reasonably familiar with. The explanation would require the interpretation of the cultural difference between volunteer immigrants such as myself. Forced immigrants and native indigenous people and how a very obvious class system developed in the 1800's. The remnants of that class system are alive and well in the US today but I can already feel your eyes rolling, and I feel that no explanation would be adequate for you. Another conversation for another time perhaps? Hopefully over a beer in one of our respective locals! :laugh:

This thread was supposed to be about our primitive ancestors. Fascinating to some alternative facts to others.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

The example you gave was the US. Something I'm reasonably familiar with. The explanation would require the interpretation of the cultural difference between volunteer immigrants such as myself. Forced immigrants and native indigenous people and how a very obvious class system developed in the 1800's. The remnants of that class system are alive and well in the US today but I can already feel your eyes rolling, and I feel that no explanation would be adequate for you. Another conversation for another time perhaps? Hopefully over a beer in one of our respective locals! :laugh:

This thread was supposed to be about our primitive ancestors. Fascinating to some alternative facts to others.

Mate, do you know what, maybe 30 years ago I’d have looked at something like that about our ancestors with real interest and probably been fascinated.

After all I have seen and witnessed in those 30 years.......I’m just cynical about any story like that.

Just now, WILF said:

Mate, do you know what, maybe 30 years ago I’d have looked at something like that about our ancestors with real interest and probably been fascinated.

After all I have seen and witnessed in those 30 years.......I’m just cynical about any story like that.

I actually agree with you there but I look at them as mutually exclusive. Seeing where we come from, where we are and where we're heading is very interesting. Especially the parallels of the migration of the species and how environmental factors have shaped that over the generations.

Watching it go to sh*t must be like when Ugg and Eegah kicked in Grols cave door after The Daily Cave Painting printed his address on a petroglyph. That unevolved b*st*rd had an unhealthy interest in underage mastodons and he got was coming to him.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

I actually agree with you there but I look at them as mutually exclusive. Seeing where we come from, where we are and where we're heading is very interesting. Especially the parallels of the migration of the species and how environmental factors have shaped that over the generations.

Watching it go to sh*t must be like when Ugg and Eegah kicked in Grols cave door after The Daily Cave Painting printed his address on a petroglyph. That unevolved b*st*rd had an unhealthy interest in underage mastodons and he got was coming to him.

Have you read Sapiens yet mate? Or the sequel, Homo Deus?

I put Sapiens down about 6 months ago and haven't picked it up since. f***ing loved it mind but I'm awful at reading. I really want to get it finished and start the sequel. 

8 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Have you read Sapiens yet mate? Or the sequel, Homo Deus?

I put Sapiens down about 6 months ago and haven't picked it up since. f***ing loved it mind but I'm awful at reading. I really want to get it finished and start the sequel. 

I haven't and I really need to get my sh*t together over it. My reading has stalled considerably in the last few months due to work commitments. By that I mean I'm reading stuff for work rather than anything that's useful! :laugh:

Sapiens has been highly recommended to me from several sources now.

2 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

I haven't and I really need to get my sh*t together over it. My reading has stalled considerably in the last few months due to work commitments. By that I mean I'm reading stuff for work rather than anything that's useful! :laugh:

Sapiens has been highly recommended to me from several sources now.

So much of what comes up in these threads is discussed with examples given and thought experiments posed. No sooner had I bought it I was sat on a plane and a yank sat with his wife next to me saw it and told me it was brilliant! LOL

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

So much of what comes up in these threads is discussed with examples given and thought experiments posed. No sooner had I bought it I was sat on a plane and a yank sat with his wife next to me saw it and told me it was brilliant! LOL

I'm no expert by any stretch of the word but I can't help but chuckle thinking of a group of Neanderthals throwing rocks at a gang of sapiens climbing up the beach in southern Europe. Petroglyphs showing gangs of Sapien rapists destroying their Neanderthal heritage.

• Haha 1
On 09/02/2018 at 19:44, WILF said:

So, we were all black to start with......course we were, how obvious it all seems!

Im sure it’s all very scientific and not in the least bit connected to the constant “Black Brilliant /white shit” narrative we see constantly played out the last 10 years or so! 

Another bit of propaganda they can shove right up their arse as far as I’m concerned !.

As an aside, anyone seen the media falling over themselves, running at the chops about that new “Black Panther” film?.......it makes your f***ing skin crawl and if they wrote the same narrative but replaced it with white folks someone would be getting sent to jail !

Here you go my friend, 

pass the time with this ....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-43079341

• Haha 2