Cheddar Man

1 hour ago, WILF said:

Do you not think mate that there is sometimes a tendency to look to all scientific facts and figures (all of which we know can be “tilted” to suit a particular narrative) when in fact the proof of things is normally right there in front of our face? 

Take Africa, if it is indeed the cradle of life that would mean they have had much, much longer in the span of time coupled with massive natural resource advantages to get the job right........and yet they are a basket case, have always been a basket case and will be a basket case for the foreseeable future?

Even when they had the chance to get it right in South Africa in modern times after the release of Mandela, with every doe eyed government , pop star and Uncle Tom cobly and all behind them they still managed to make a monumental pigs f***ing ear of the job?

saying these people are a thousand years behind is being kind really........I mean, are they just genetically pre programmed to make everything a shithole?

I know we ain’t making a bad job of f***ing up the planet and society in the West But is still say we are streets in front of these dudes?

by fxck wilf i enjoyed that..lol....that my friend sums africa up to a T....thanks..

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Or its amazing how they can make the public beleive anything they want them to beleive ...it was on tv must be true lol.

I'm buying some popcorn for when Francie claps eyes on this! ??

So, we were all black to start with......course we were, how obvious it all seems! Im sure it’s all very scientific and not in the least bit connected to the constant “Black Brilliant /white shit

Posted Images

1 hour ago, WILF said:

Do you not think mate that there is sometimes a tendency to look to all scientific facts and figures (all of which we know can be “tilted” to suit a particular narrative) when in fact the proof of things is normally right there in front of our face? 

You've just confirmed my point about IQ testing.

52 minutes ago, shepp said:

It's like me hitting someone round the head with a lump of wood whilst telling them that the reality of me hitting them round the head has been debunked.

It's exactly the same analogy at this end.

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

You've just confirmed my point about IQ testing.

It's exactly the same analogy at this end.

If IQ tests were not objective and fairly accurate, then there must be in some way bias. If that was the case then why would the Frenchman who invented the test have Europeans only third on the list behind Ashkenazi Jews and Koreans, Japanese etc.

How many low IQ  professors do you think there are in the world?

The way things are going intelligent people will be believing that gender is a social construct as if it is reality, just because it is deemed politically correct to believe it.

Most of those that govern us have concluded that Islam is compatible with western culture, they would not even be able to change this view even if a bomb went off every day in public and every town had it's own grooming gang.

14 minutes ago, shepp said:

If IQ tests were not objective and fairly accurate, then there must be in some way bias.

Agreed. If you and I sat an IQ that was given to us in Arabic we'd look pretty f*ck*ng dumb. If you gave a Sudanese illiterate a test in English he'll perform poorly. That is exactly how history has used this arbitrary method to determine intelligence levels and Victorian pseudoscience was all over it. It is fundamentally flawed. 40? 80? 140? What exactly? Apples? Conkers you can fit in a bag? Minutes a day spent reading the paper while pretending to sh*t?

If you judged professor Hawking only on his ability to speak or hold a pen you'd be a bit of a bell but that's exactly what this is trying to do to an entire continent. In Victorian England, Hawking would have been institutionalised.

EDIT: The 11+ is an IQ test. How many kids has that failed over the years?

Edited by ChrisJones
22 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Agreed. If you and I sat an IQ that was given to us in Arabic we'd look pretty f*ck*ng dumb. If you gave a Sudanese illiterate a test in English he'll perform poorly. That is exactly how history has used this arbitrary method to determine intelligence levels and Victorian pseudoscience was all over it. It is fundamentall

22 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Agreed. If you and I sat an IQ that was given to us in Arabic we'd look pretty f*ck*ng dumb. If you gave a Sudanese illiterate a test in English he'll perform poorly. That is exactly how history has used this arbitrary method to determine intelligence levels and Victorian pseudoscience was all over it. It is fundamentally flawed. 40? 80? 140? What exactly? Apples? Conkers you can fit in a bag? Minutes a day spent reading the paper while pretending to sh*t?

If you judged professor Hawking only on his ability to speak or hold a pen you'd be a bit of a bell but that's exactly what this is trying to do to an entire continent.

y flawed. 40? 80? 140? What exactly? Apples? Conkers you can fit in a bag? Minutes a day spent reading the paper while pretending to sh*t?

If you judged professor Hawking only on his ability to speak or hold a pen you'd be a bit of a bell but that's exactly what this is trying to do to an entire continent.

So it's a conspiracy against Africans, and the tests are doctored to make them look stupid. It's doctored to make South Americans appear slightly less stupid. But the same test is doctored to make Japanese look really clever. The African gets th test in a foreign language but the Korean gets it in his native tongue.

Yes that's really plausible.

From what I understand, you are dealt a certain hand, environmental factors will increase or decrease this hand by a number of points either way. But if you start of with an IQ of 80, no amount of nutrition or nurturing will get you even up to average intelligence for a European. Although it will put you in the average category for an African.

Also I read that first cousin marriage lowers the offsprings IQ by 5 points, so things don't look good for Bradford.

1 hour ago, shepp said:

So it's a conspiracy against Africans

No Shepp it's a flawed system of testing, correlating race with intelligence. Even it's inventor was fully aware of its limitations in understanding cognition and intellect, a stated that it shouldn't be used as a direct measure of intelligence, and that wasn't just for entirely different cultures. I was simply giving examples of Victorian-era methods of assessing how they perceived whites as superior.

This standardised testing is only a good indicator of relative intellectual ability. Relative meaning for people who have been exposed to the same opportunities and also the same opportunities for developing the skills within. People who are motivated to take and succeed on the test itself. Apples to apples.

What is happening is correlating that data and applying it to people with wildly different backgrounds. This intelligence is not being tested in isolation and the results are an impossible combination of abilities, motivations and opportunities. Apples to oranges.

43 minutes ago, sandymere said:

So are people saying intelligence is due to genetics? If so then are middle class people genetically more intelligent than working class? They tend to have higher academic achievement. Or could it be about upbringing??

Pretty much. The current trend on this thread is that race is being correlated with intelligence and every other factor is being ignored to support that narrative.

To be fair, it really don’t matter if some Kenyan has an IQ like Steven Hawkin......if he is f***ing 11 year old virgins to cure himself of AIDS and slaughtering the village next door over some goats then he is a backwards f****r.

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, WILF said:

To be fair, it really don’t matter if some Kenyan has an IQ like Steven Hawkin......if he is f***ing 11 year old virgins to cure himself of AIDS and slaughtering the village next door over some goats then he is a backwards f****r.

True and you're simply bolstering the futility of the arbitrary testing methods. What about the likes of Bundy(IQ:136)? Cole(IQ:152)? Williams & Alcala (IQ's:160)? Kaczynski(IQ:167)?

Exactly what did classifying them by IQ achieve?

• Like 1