The great British shooting show

Okay, so who's going to the Great British Shooting Show at the NEC in Birmingham next weekend? Anyone? 

I have the Friday off work so I'm planning to head over and see whats going on. Free parking and i'm in the market for some new kit so I'll be having a look. 

Cheers

Smithy

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm not wearing a flower in my buttonhole for no one ???? I will have you know I've a very delicate buttonhole and it's staying that way ? Rich, mark, you coming on Sunday ? flowers will be cheap

Make it Sunday Rich, that way you can buy breakfast while I keep my eyes on the Cnut 

On 2/7/2018 at 12:38, delswal said:

I am going as I have been promised a breakfast and a few drinks curtesy of one of our finest mods :thumbs:

Whats that on your nose

some thing brown

O its sh*t

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Have a good day my friend

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Haha 1
On 07/02/2018 at 12:38, delswal said:

I am going as I have been promised a breakfast and a few drinks curtesy of one of our finest mods :thumbs:

For fcuk sake be careful Del , there’s no such thing as a free meal ...:whistling:...don’t leave your drink unattended and make sure you’ve arranged transport home ...:thumbs:

• Haha 1
18 hours ago, sussex said:

For fcuk sake be careful Del , there’s no such thing as a free meal ...:whistling:...don’t leave your drink unattended and make sure you’ve arranged transport home ...:thumbs:

Already on it Rich, taking my pal with me as I don't think one pair of eyes will be enough to watch the slippery fcuker :thumbs:

2 hours ago, delswal said:

Already on it Rich, taking my pal with me as I don't think one pair of eyes will be enough to watch the slippery fcuker :thumbs:

The facts speak volumes ...he’s as mod and. he’s a Londoner pretending to be a Taff :icon_eek:...something not right ;)  glad your taking your mate to watch your back ..:laugh:

13 hours ago, sussex said:

The facts speak volumes ...he’s as mod and. he’s a Londoner pretending to be a Taff :icon_eek:...something not right ;)  glad your taking your mate to watch your back ..:laugh:

I don't think he mentioned which mod. You're making assumptions Richard.  :D

33 minutes ago, walshie said:

:doh:..I’m off now to scrub my mouth with a Brillo pad and then administer six lashes across my forskin with a cold wet lettuce leaf .....  :notworthy: :notworthy: .......          :laugh:

• Like 1
16 hours ago, walshie said:

Assumptions can be confusing at times, so just to clear the air............Richard was right...................you're it

• Thanks 1
9 hours ago, sussex said:

:doh:..I’m off now to scrub my mouth with a Brillo pad and then administer six lashes across my forskin with a cold wet lettuce leaf .....  :notworthy: :notworthy: .......          :laugh:

What you get up to in your own time is your business sir... You do you :rofl:

Im still unsure as to whether I am actually going to go yet haha. Might see if I can find something more exciting to do haha.