A day at mhoptons and a few hours at the range

1 hour ago, tomburras said:

Awsome to read that Jimmy I can feel the atmosphere, enjoyment and passion your feeling from the way you typed it. Bloody wonderful. 

Tom... to say it was a good day out just wouldn’t do do it justice!!

id sacrifice every perm I’ve got bar a good rat one for a perm like this one of marks ;)

it was unreal, the rabbits live in walls and honestly climb cliffs... I missed a sitter first chance it was about 5yrd away and 40ft up!!! Wtf .... it was like attackin a Roocerie. 

The scenery was something else but the company matched it... mark is a top flight kid on every level... the shooting was good but his dog is something else, I’ve been around dogs since I was a kid but feck me blade is a head turner... and a boot filler!

not sure I can add to what Jim’s said but it was a great weekend and marks had an invite down my way minus the dog :)

i need to keep a bit of sport back for myself :) 

top weeked and thanks lads??

atb si 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, si brown said:

id sacrifice every perm I’ve got bar a good rat one for a perm like this one of marks ;)

it was unreal, the rabbits live in walls and honestly climb cliffs... I missed a sitter first chance it was about 5yrd away and 40ft up!!! Wtf .... it was like attackin a Roocerie. 

The scenery was something else but the company matched it... mark is a top flight kid on every level... the shooting was good but his dog is something else, I’ve been around dogs since I was a kid but feck me blade is a head turner... and a boot filler!

not sure I can add to what Jim’s said but it was a great weekend and marks had an invite down my way minus the dog :)

atb si 

You do know iv got to take the rifle back dont you :whistling:

lol

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

29 minutes ago, si brown said:

atb si 

Lets not forget the crows that roost in rabbit holes Si:yes:

That sounds like a cracking couple of days :yes:

........... Nice pictures Jimmy :thumbs:

What was the story with the hillbilly cabin that you found?

Them rabbits sound like something else mate - I've never had to look up to shoot one and, I've never seen them moving about on cliffs :o

....... I guess they just adapt and find safety where they can.

Si, Help the aged in Swindon have got a position going if you're interested mate :whistling: :laugh: :thumbs:

Good write up. I enjoyed reading that :good:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, Jonjon79 said:

That sounds like a cracking couple of days :yes:

........... Nice pictures Jimmy :thumbs:

What was the story with the hillbilly cabin that you found?

Them rabbits sound like something else mate - I've never had to look up to shoot one and, I've never seen them moving about on cliffs :o

....... I guess they just adapt and find safety where they can.

Si, Help the aged in Swindon have got a position going if you're interested mate :whistling: :laugh: :thumbs:

Good write up. I enjoyed reading that :good:

Not a  cabin Jon

an old farm house with views to die for

sitting on top of a hill looking over all the hills in front of it

i even say,d to Si that it would make a cracking house

si say,d with views like that it would be worth a fortune once done

would be a fortune to put it right mind .

you never know if i won the lotto i may buy it and do it up lol

WE CAN ALL DREAM MATE WE CAN ALL DREAM THAT PART DOSE NOT COST ANY THING

PS,,,i nearly got hold of Si and pulled him down with me lol

D3799293-59CB-426A-876D-5EB3D91DD3E7.thumb.jpeg.e6cccb1b6d57fbd5b56d64e9cf05708c.jpeg565C5704-F9F5-4F97-8925-57C5DE3CD2C7.thumb.jpeg.369346b57596b23641838b1f08364db4.jpegE57C4BAA-E73C-4C3A-8A1E-30A39FBE63CC.thumb.jpeg.c42788d4f4ec4c717e50e7543b77b34e.jpegGentleman very very nice words from you both thanks,  well I cannot add to that really I think all’s been said there is always something to bring you back down jimmy mate like a coffee lol but your always welcome as are you SI  anytime lads really mean that , I was back out in the morning Mandy chasing out with dogs so she could tidy up lol 

• Like 3

Cheers Mark means a lot to me that mate

ill get the rifle started this week end

as iv got another two to do first then yours mate

did you get the rabbits done in the morning

ill take them the next time for Jeff(jjm) for his birds of pray and i can drop them off on the way home for him

if its to late to knock him up ill arrange with him to leave them some where

and we only need to gut them not skin them .

Them pics are ace Mark ,,makes me want to be back there lol

give Mandy my love and give the dogs a pat for me

• Like 1

SI was just walking around with a little smile most of the time after your tumble think he was proper enjoying blade ‘ but the look changed when we lamped the rabbit which jumped up the wall and sat pretending to be a brick haaa blade just ran over and nailed it then another ran from exactly the same spot and nailed that one two but he did like the energy saving rabbits haaa couple more photos from Sunday you know the place what you never seen yet 

thanks guys good friends and memories atvb mark2826476F-4F4D-4920-A9F5-8A12BB1C6940.thumb.jpeg.3b0635dd6f684d3e35f9b0cae7bb1701.jpegAD2E025C-7192-4A8B-BABB-6C148CD98C3F.thumb.jpeg.751335c4c35f5e56a2fe37818dde9508.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

The farmer keeps telling me to get a quad and leave it up there mate like I was saying to SI sometimes if it’s going good I’ll leave bundles of rabbits in places and he’s happy to collect them in the morning it’s a shocker when he tells me how many he picked up I’m not one for numbers but me and blade topped over 100 a good few times ???