Doberman

55 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Are you completely f***ing deluded? 

I couldn’t possibly imagine being that much of a dick to a lurcher bitch by mating it to a Doberman .. 

absolute pedigree dog fantasist , every lurcher in every rescue will be physically and genetically more sound than your fat slow mess of a dog 

Uve got it all wrong it will add prey  drive and things ??

• Haha 1

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why don't you put it to a Mali bitch if you do pp? Or give Jeff burrell a call.... He's added just about every other breed except doberman to the oldest line of lurcher in the world??? ?  

this is a wind up, no wonder there is  so much rubbish  about ffs.

A tax collector I think.

Posted Images

Me brother had a Doberman from a puppy paid out the arse for it and drove miles to get because apparently it was a cracking pedigree Doberman and it was the thickest fecking thing on four legs could barely walk without falling over itself there clumsy wank thick shite dogs I wouldn't take a lurcher crossed with one of those dopey b*****ds if you paid is 

7 hours ago, Lowther said:

Me brother had a Doberman from a puppy paid out the arse for it and drove miles to get because apparently it was a cracking pedigree Doberman and it was the thickest fecking thing on four legs could barely walk without falling over itself there clumsy wank thick shite dogs I wouldn't take a lurcher crossed with one of those dopey b*****ds if you paid is 

Considering getting one then

4 hours ago, Black neck said:

Considering getting one then

think it was about  14 months ago , a couple  had big  dob  where i go on my dog walk never seen it before , prob they were visiting somebody . well this big bloody thing  was running around   barking / growling  at the other dogs on the walks,  couple people had go at the dob owners , but the thick twats  wouldn't put it on the lead . well it ran right at old Bryn  , Bryn had little go back at it, but Buck who was far side of the edge   seen this  and came after the this Dob  that was still running around, Buck ran right at it, and put his head over  back of its head , both stopped then , the dob   then walked off slow  , it didnt want to run no more  lol. the owner started to give me all the crap my dog was dangerous , i said if he was dangerous he wreaked your dog, but it didn't  did he, he just let him no thats all, i think as breed there cowards  :yes:    

• Haha 1
On 25 February 2018 at 11:16, bird said:

think it was about  14 months ago , a couple  had big  dob  where i go on my dog walk never seen it before , prob they were visiting somebody . well this big bloody thing  was running around   barking / growling  at the other dogs on the walks,  couple people had go at the dob owners , but the thick twats  wouldn't put it on the lead . well it ran right at old Bryn  , Bryn had little go back at it, but Buck who was far side of the edge   seen this  and came after the this Dob  that was still running around, Buck ran right at it, and put his head over  back of its head , both stopped then , the dob   then walked off slow  , it didnt want to run no more  lol. the owner started to give me all the crap my dog was dangerous , i said if he was dangerous he wreaked your dog, but it didn't  did he, he just let him no thats all, i think as breed there cowards  :yes:    

Shame the dobe didn't press the situation Buck would crunched him lol .atb bunnys

1 minute ago, billhardy said:

Shame the dobe didn't press the situation Buck would crunched him lol .atb bunnys

yeh   he would have no prob, he had  things twice  weight of that dob  down and finished , but got to careful with  him really bunnys  , as he be a nightmare if started to  attack other dogs , you seen his size and know how strong he is , i have the cops on me and Buck prob be put down . But there been few times when feckin dogs have had go at him, labs, collies ,  and a staff  , and he just walks a way from them, i am lucky really, but your right mate , sometimes  i wish he did  neck them over , lol.