Got Pork? Weber-ise it. My efforts.

THL rules... LOL thats everywhere.

I do use a meat thermometer to check the cook, but you cant see the bugger with the lid on.

I would like to try different flavours within the meats so was looking for idea's and suggestions, even thought I might put some apple slices thru the next one, it would add some moisture and sweetness, but maybe that is too much.

Got to cut that apple tree wood into usable chunks and store it near to the Weber in another weather proof drum, slacker I am.

• Thanks 1

Just have a crack at what you think.

Personally, I just stick with a dry rub and occasionally go with a BBQ sauce type of coating. I use apple and cherry for the pork. Mesquite and hickory for the briskets but I tend to stick with what we all like and what I know everyone will eat. It was just a case of trial and error until everyone is filling their plate until everything has gone! :laugh:

I did a chicken curry last night. The marinades and the sauces were done inside, but I seared the chicken and cooked the naan bread on the grill. Versatile pieces of kit if you're looking to experiment. :thumbs:

• Thanks 1