Stud available

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Already  a proven stud ? Didn't you think of proving it worthy of breeding through its ability to graft ,rather than his ability to get it's end away... Best of luck 

I'm ok pal ,it's of no consequence to me. I also have nothing to gain from seeing the dog work.  Best of luck with the puppies and the Dickinson dog  

Posted Images

4 hours ago, longers01 said:

Nice looking dog mate only looks young though has the dog done much work pal atb longers01 

Cheers longers01, i wouldnt say hes had shit loads as he still young but trust me he knows his job and does it well. Hes unbeleivably steady for his breed and age

1 minute ago, roybo said:

Already  a proven stud ? Didn't you think of proving it worthy of breeding through its ability to graft ,rather than his ability to get it's end away... Best of luck 

Trust me mate this dog is well worthy in every way,  

Just now, roybo said:

Oh ok then crack on!

I would pay ur fuel if u wanted a night out??? I dont mean to sound snotty mate and i do understand where your coming from but this dog is the real deal... Atb mate.

1 minute ago, Blackdog92 said:

What if he decides in his second season the job isn’t for him....

Good question and we can only cross that bridge when we come to it but from what ive seen and know of 25+ years of running dogs....he wont be 1 of them