Stud available

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Already  a proven stud ? Didn't you think of proving it worthy of breeding through its ability to graft ,rather than his ability to get it's end away... Best of luck 

I'm ok pal ,it's of no consequence to me. I also have nothing to gain from seeing the dog work.  Best of luck with the puppies and the Dickinson dog  

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, edrd said:

No probs bosum ? is that Gallic ?bill just enjoy your dogs man ? we all different ?

No idea,  bosum could be mandarin chinese for all i know but bosun was easier than boatswain.

edrd so yo are no dog man and don't on the topic also if so you can both have a trip over but I would not think of long ear types fa what I have lined up for them, they won't be much good here .if by chance your not two of the same the invites there ta either of you ,has fa long ears don't get thinking yas ta only fella that had animals that could fill a boot with them they was a few back here could do it and yas right edrd a fbit faster type but not much certainly can notch the numbers up on a dark wet windy night.pm me I will sort a few nights on the bounce so we can see the what yas got ya not that far away .atb bunnys.

43 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Tell yas what the invites there you must come bring your j Russell and your fast type and we will test it on some of the heavy game I can test it for you. They will have to run single  I have no doubt ya little terrier will be seen going in to the dust and your fast type blown out or God forbid Jack don't get believing your own notions that a thirty inch animal ain't got the pace fa the job it's been bred ta do your in experience shines very bright yet again get a grip thos of ours ain't been bred ta run light weight game even though they don't do bad they schooled on small stuff has saplings ,before the work begins shames has most children they go ta school seems like the school of experience with working animal your still in a lower form.  Yas need ta go to college and have a hairy prehistoric gator  yas no ya biting a the bit try one it will be free to you to much dog fa you I feel but there we have it no dog man no dog fa you.lol atb bunnys

Bill I'd rather try and hammer a fence post up my japs eye than take you up on that offer.

• Haha 1