Stud available

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Already  a proven stud ? Didn't you think of proving it worthy of breeding through its ability to graft ,rather than his ability to get it's end away... Best of luck 

I'm ok pal ,it's of no consequence to me. I also have nothing to gain from seeing the dog work.  Best of luck with the puppies and the Dickinson dog  

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Busher100 said:

By rookies questions I meant you asking if anyone wants to use a year old pup as stud. Then going onto say you think he won't jack when he's only had half a dozen foxes on his own makes you sound like a novice

Well from what ive known if a dogs gonna jack it normally does it when it first receives pain and if it shows no sign of jacking then it normally shows its worth. Or is what ive known and seen an exception to the rule??? I dont mean to sound snotty or novice like. 

• Confused 1
4 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

If your young dog had done that at a year old thats good going by anybodys standard i would have thought.but  too early to stud.

Totally agree mate and yeah i guess i have jumped the gun a bit. 

7 minutes ago, Busher100 said:

Leaving someone else alone? Your off your rocker mate advertising a dog with not even a full season behind him at stud then trying to make us all out as bullys haha sort it out mate

I dont mean to make anyone sound a bully, i certainly dont feel like ive been bullied, although i must admitt i do feel a bit silly after reading back my posts, the dog is not for stud. I just got carried away with his progress

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Lance82 said:

Well from what ive known if a dogs gonna jack it normally does it when it first receives pain and if it shows no sign of jacking then it normally shows its worth. Or is what ive known and seen an exception to the rule??? I dont mean to sound snotty or novice like. 

Not really lance some do but some have after a couple of seasons or longer in some cases and iv seen theses dogs do it week in week out then for whatever reason they just don't want it any more 

12 minutes ago, Lance82 said:

I dont mean to make anyone sound a bully, i certainly dont feel like ive been bullied, although i must admitt i do feel a bit silly after reading back my posts, the dog is not for stud. I just got carried away with his progress

Beep beep lol

Yas starting to sound like the other fella no dog man ,surely this a fecking wind up ,leave him be put him aways now the season all but done twenty five yrs twenty five minutes do that dog right ,he sounds like you may be on to a good un.but believe me flyers I have seen plenty off but when they done wrong they finish has quickly if not quicker than they started.atb bunnys

• Like 1