Stud available

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Already  a proven stud ? Didn't you think of proving it worthy of breeding through its ability to graft ,rather than his ability to get it's end away... Best of luck 

I'm ok pal ,it's of no consequence to me. I also have nothing to gain from seeing the dog work.  Best of luck with the puppies and the Dickinson dog  

Posted Images

40 minutes ago, Crackers said:

Not had half a season at 12 month only just ready start lol 

He’s been slipping it on rabbits at 10 month old and it wanted to f**k them lol it’s obviously done that many teeth in half his season that it’s impressed him so much that it’s worthy of a stud ...

think the guys dodgy as f**k to be fair .. posted a status sayin* that he’s back on here after having a year off ... guy was posting in September lol.... says he got 25 year experience but doesn’t no when a bitch can be lined .....and with his 25 year experience he reckons a 12 month old pup has showed him enough that he noes it’s never going to jack ...and in his older post asking who was running a 3/4 bred bitch t line his 10 month old dog over lol .....

3 hours ago, my hounds said:

So how hard do YOU work a 1 year old "pup"? and what on?

Well to date hes had 10 things with teeth, only 4 of which was with another dog the rest by himself and rabbitts live to hand,  ive always held dogs back til maybe at least 18 months-2 years old before entering them on teeth,  but with this wheaten i knew he was more than capable at 12 months. Who knows, he might start jacking next season or even this season and if so i wont hide from it, i would throw my hands up and take full rensponsibility for my own mistakes, but i know what this dogs metals worth and im very familiar with bull crosses but this wheaten opened my eyes to the fact that you dont always need the bull cross. Atb.

1 minute ago, Lance82 said:

Well to date hes had 10 things with teeth, only 4 of which was with another dog the rest by himself and rabbitts live to hand,  ive always held dogs back til maybe at least 18 months-2 years old before entering them on teeth,  but with this wheaten i knew he was more than capable at 12 months. Who knows, he might start jacking next season or even this season and if so i wont hide from it, i would throw my hands up and take full rensponsibility for my own mistakes, but i know what this dogs metals worth and im very familiar with bull crosses but this wheaten opened my eyes to the fact that you dont always need the bull cross. Atb.

You will get a better response on a fb group called let the dog see the hare it's full of year old studs 

2 minutes ago, Busher100 said:

For some reason I don't think he's been at it 25 years and if he has he sure asks some rookie questions

About the bitch ready to stand im guessing your meaning??? If so, my bitch was ready to stand but was still knacking the dog like she wasnt ready so i put a post on and maybe worded the thread wrong  like "when is a bitch ready to stand". Im 36 this year and my 1st hunting experience was ferretting with 1 of my uncles when i was 5. I owned my 1st running dog when i was  14  and had ferrets from maybe 10ish,  had 1 or 2 terriers but  ive always been more for running dogs.