Half crosses

Hi all long shot but nothing going on around this neck of the woods at the moment just wondering if anyone can put me onto someone breeding any half cross bulls this year or anything fairly heavy out of good honest stuff, got a lot of work for one

cheets atb 

ps no d*cks need to comment

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well yes I spose but there not all the same some greyhound s would take on a lion and some bull dog's could shit them sen at a cat you never know the bravest dog I've ever seen was a whip/ grey but di

Ye its alright killing them but they got to catch them first atb longers01

2 hours ago, Shaddy93 said:

Hi all long shot but nothing going on around this neck of the woods at the moment just wondering if anyone can put me onto someone breeding any half cross bulls this year or anything fairly heavy out of good honest stuff, got a lot of work for one

cheets atb 

ps no d*cks need to comment

"Quack quack quack." Oops, sorry.:D

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Shaddy93 said:

Iv got a racer dog but since losing my h act dog in after something similar that can do what the racier mutts can't without going too much into detail

Ahh see what your saying plenty of that about hope you find summat mate

• Like 1
Just now, longers01 said:

Ye i no what you mean shaddy hows that racey dog of yours doing this season if you don't mind me asking pal atb longers01 

Great mate he's more than earns his keep! His catch rate is unreal, he's done everything iv thrown at him, can knock through the gears like an automatic, really pleased with him to be honest, cheers

2 minutes ago, longers01 said:

Nice to hear he doing what he breed for mate good luck with your search for a half cross pal I'm sure some one will be breeding the type your after mate atb longers01 

And yourself mate ??