A bit of a laugh

1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

What’s deal way them Roos mate. Are they pests? Can land owner full em as he sees fit?? What damage do they do other than eating ?

It’s mainly the amount of food they eat, and they tend to get caught up and wreck your fences from time to time. Their numbers get out of control and the property owners requests tags then they can cull them, they make a mess of your car if you don’t have a bull bar too.

we used to use wolfhound and stag cross greyhounds on them back in the day

• Like 2

The north south rabbit argument seems rather irrelevant when pretty much everything in Oz wants to bite or kick the shit out of you! Do you lose many dogs in the space of a season due to snakes/ bigger animals attacking etc? 

9 minutes ago, Lowther said:

The north south rabbit argument seems rather irrelevant when pretty much everything in Oz wants to bite or kick the shit out of you! Do you lose many dogs in the space of a season due to snakes/ bigger animals attacking etc? 

I have lost dogs to pigs, roo’s, fences and tree's in the past, a fair few people I know have lost dogs to snakes including a couple in the last year, my dogs mother and grandfather were both snake bit , so it does happen, had a couple of close calls this year with dogs running over the top of them, but fortunately they weren’t bitten.

2 hours ago, Sirblessed said:

Lets see ya dog retrieve that b*****d :)

I got very close to that one, mind you, it was in the Serendip Sancturay near Lara.:laugh: The Roo's let you know when you're close enough, the nearer you get the taller they stand, and you quietly retire. :yes: