Pure Classic

I`ve been shooting the FWB`s for well over a year now but the 124 has been wearing a Mamba Lite scope, so not truly classic :nono:

Anyway some months back one of the forum members, Tom Burrows ( hope the spelling is ok) very kindly offered and gave me a Bushnell 4x38 scope which will shortly be mounted on the 124 and the Mamba will be put onto the new rifle.

So the classic hunting will be with a Tasco 4x40 w/a ( on the .22 cal 127) and Tom`s Bushnell 4x38 ( on the .177 cal 124)

The upper rifie is the 124, bottom rifle is the 127 and totally classic.

IMG_0897.JPG.16a559bf482e15f72303bc0fc8b2e36c.JPG

Below is the 124 wearing the Mamba and with it the Bushnell - shortly to be mounted.

IMG_0898.JPG.a06feb34432e3248ce1c8e957b0d6338.JPG

atb  Mark.

• Like 2

Aye up Tom :bye: where`ve you been hiding ?

Yes mate your old scope is going onto the FWB Sport 124 (.177) and I ordered some new Sports Match mounts for it when I ordered the Pro Sport rifle.

I took your scope with me to the gunsmiths to make sure I was getting the correct mounts for the old FWB weaver rail.

The gunsmiths said to me to take a look at a brand new scope called Weaver, which is a complete copy of old scopes like these and made in a blued, steel housing.

As you can guess Tom, I refused and said that the FWB will be strictly classic.

So mate, keep an eye open as your Bushnell 4x38 is going back to classic hunting, very soon.

Yes mate, the Mamba is going onto the AA Pro Sport.

Again, " Thank You Tom", very much appreciated.  :good:

• Like 1