Theoben Rapid 12 in .22

5 minutes ago, pav said:

im yet to see the night when an over ten year old pcp will go out and shoot 100 rabbits without having to go back to the moter every 10 mins to top air up .....il stick with the old rapid thanks

Stick with what you know  :thumbs:

Mate had a rapid and In his opinion , guns today are far better ,but each to there own 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cant knock a rapid lads

Phil I have an impact in .25 and a 22 Barrel they are great but can' seeing them standing the test of time the rapid has but if I'm still on this earth in 10 year I mite be putting a pic of 100 bunnys

It's like people who have classic /old cars ,  they love them when really they are a pile of shit compared to the modern day car  ,same as airguns apart from daysate they are just shit  

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, pav said:

im yet to see the night when an over ten year old pcp will go out and shoot 100 rabbits without having to go back to the moter every 10 mins to top air up .....il stick with the old rapid thanks

FX Impact sub 12 giving over 700 shots per fill................a little bit more than the Rapid me thinks.

Phil

• Like 2

Nowt wrong with the rapids i just dont like the look of them

but in saying that iv seen them put good numbers in the game bag

by the likes of FTM,,PAV,,VIZLAUK..

and there right just as good as a hw100 in any format cal or stock mk1 or two

A hw100 shooting 100 rabbits you will need to refill at least twice

mind i am coming round to buying a rapid soon just not yet

you only have to look at Billys and Pavs hunting posts to see how good they are .

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, philpot said:

Ahhh, sorry pav, I misread the post, just pretend I did not post.

Phil

Phil I have an impact in .25 and a 22 Barrel they are great but can' seeing them standing the test of time the rapid has but if I'm still on this earth in 10 year I mite be putting a pic of 100 bunnys up with the impact atb allan

• Like 3

The Theoben rapid, the original, is the first and best multi shot hunting focused PCP ever made. Those who say it's not don't know what there talking about quite honestly. 

Name another PCP thats proved itself time and time again with fieldsports in mind AND been going nearly 30 years AND still goes for £600+ AND is still used in the field...

Answers here >

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Rez said:

The Theoben rapid, the original, is the first and best multi shot hunting focused PCP ever made. Those who say it's not don't know what there talking about quite honestly. 

Name another PCP with fieldsports in mind that's been going nearly 30 years and still goes for £600+ and is still used in the field...

Spot on

hw100 resale is may be half of the retail price or a little over

and a mk1 rapid is still going for £600+ for a 30yr old rifle says a lot dose that

by its self and that from some one that dose not like the look of them at all

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, philpot said:

Looks like a Mk1 not a Mk2.

Phil

Deffo a 2 mate, slight scoop on the rear of the action. I say deffo, but honestly, these days... we don't now with all the aftermarket mods available.

1 minute ago, bigmac 97kt said:

Spot on

hw100 resale is may be half of the retail price or a little over

and a mk1 rapid is still going for £600+ for a 30yr old rifle says a lot dose that

by its self and that from some one that dose not like the look of them at all

To be honest Mac, I get that, I get what your saying... the look ain't for everybody, but that's why I personally like them, there not about being handsome, or appealing to a market or trend, there about doing a job.

They look how they look for a purpose they're intended. A tank, a barrel, a loading mech, some wood. Job done.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Rez said:

Name another PCP thats proved itself time and time again with fieldsports in mind AND been going nearly 30 years AND still goes for £600+ AND is still used in the field...

Answers here >

Rubbish IMO  ,Like i said just like old cars  get all romantic on them 

• Haha 1
19 hours ago, pav said:

I thought it was only the lurcher boys that could do the magic 100?..........:hmm: