Theoben Rapid 12 in .22

Just a heads up if anyones after a legal 11.8lbs/ft Theoben Rapid my landowners selling 1 over on guntrader for £750.Sorry if this is in the wrong section or just wrong Mods feel free to move or do what needs doing if so i apologise .Here it be ,he says its a good 1,scope is a Hawke 6-24x50 and i like my permission so here,s a piccy atb 

180127190841069-1.jpg

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cant knock a rapid lads

Phil I have an impact in .25 and a 22 Barrel they are great but can' seeing them standing the test of time the rapid has but if I'm still on this earth in 10 year I mite be putting a pic of 100 bunnys

It's like people who have classic /old cars ,  they love them when really they are a pile of shit compared to the modern day car  ,same as airguns apart from daysate they are just shit  

Posted Images

A  HW 100, B.S.A. Ultra, etc, etc would surely serve better than an old Rapid,  " Wouldn`t they ?"

Unless, of course, you like to shoot classic as I do.

No disrespect intended Rapid lads.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, mark williams said:

A  HW 100, B.S.A. Ultra, etc, etc would surely serve better than an old Rapid,  " Wouldn`t they ?"

Unless, of course, you like to shoot classic as I do.

No disrespect intended Rapid lads.

It's like people who have classic /old cars ,  they love them when really they are a pile of shit compared to the modern day car  ,same as airguns apart from daysate they are just shit  :whistling::laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

im yet to see the night when an over ten year old pcp will go out and shoot 100 rabbits without having to go back to the moter every 10 mins to top air up .....il stick with the old rapid thanks

• Like 2